Flash Imposition

Frostwolf

Question

So I've been trying to impose Tessa for 3 weeks now with just a few small results. The one that looked most like a real hallucination was when I was sitting in the train imposing her on a chair behind a door with windows because there was no more room in second class. I looked outside and when I was averting my eyes again a flash of her face so clear right infront of me. I have no idea if it was a hallucination or not but I'm hoping for yes.

So my theory on getting imposition to work faster is to think your tulpa is behind you. Try to focus as much on how him/her sitting behind you and then as quickly as you can turn your head around. The only thing you should know is there should be your tulpa. Don't focus on anything else. If what I suspect is true then the only thing you should see before actually noticing all the other stuff in the room should be your tulpa. I have no idea if this works but I'm definitely going to try this out later tonight. If anyone else would want to give this a try and post their results here would be most welcome.

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Seems OP is unsure if this would really help for anyone. It's really Tips & Tricks at best, seeing how it's just turning your head and going through implications and suggestions that you'll see your tulpa behind you. Though I'm not sure if it could be similar to this guide submission here:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-imposition-imposition-via-photo%C2%B4s (instead of looking back, this one just states you close your eyes after you looked at a photo, make suggestive commands/mantras (i.e. "When I open my eyes, I will see my tulpa in front of me"), and then open your eyes. Rinse, lather, and repeat until something happens.

Or even this that's not even in the forums:

http://i.imgur.com/XKPC4.png

Other than that, it seems that newcomers following the content within the guide submission are going to probably spend a long time if they don't use other supplementary aids for visualization and what have you. I'm pretty sure that going through the self-fulfilling prophecy of developing mannerisms, behaviors, and predispositions in feeling your tulpa is behind you, and anything correlated to "sensing" them is in other guide submissions already.

Disapproved.

It's basically just one tip and I'm not sure if it's that well written. I get what it's saying and it might be a good idea, but overall I don't think this will really make anyone impose the tupper. And this isn't even unique advice or anything. I am going to agree with the disapproval.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Disapproved, Tips and Tricks.

The advice isn't entirely new and others guides feature it, not to mention the guide author says that it's untested.

It's also a bit too forced - knowing where your tulpa is, is better than forcing them to be someplace.

Keeping an awareness of your tulpa's spatial position and *truly expecting* them to be there could result in imposition, especially if your visualization of your tulpa is good.

I'm not really sure what you guys have against it. I'd approve for Tips.

The advice does exist elsewhere but not readily available. There's a sentence or two in Fede's guide, and that's about it. There might be some other passing references in broader guides that I'm not aware of. The photo guide isn't really the same thing, and Fede's imposition guide isn't on the forum. So I wouldn't really call it redundant.

Although the OP does use plenty of uncertain terms, the advice isn't untested - it is a common tip, after all. And it's a good tip, so I'd like to see it on here somewhere. I don't think the writing itself is really bad enough to warrant a disapproval by itself either.

Schlondark's approval for tips & Tricks

Averian's approval

Waffle's approval (though I guess you changed it now)

My approval for Tips & Tricks (at best), though I guess the disapproved at the end was misleading.

NotAnonymous' comma in the beginning made me think they were supporting for Tips & Tricks, and were disapproving for Guides. (so I didn't count this)

But oh well.

Okay, schlondark's I missed but NotAnonymous' and yours' are pretty unambiguous to me. Yes, putting "Disapproved" at the end of the post might mislead me into thinking that you intended a disapproval. Same with NotAnonymous.