What Does Your Tulpa Smell Like?

Aubrila

I dunno actually o^o *goes and sniffs tulpas*

Okay, Muse smells very... clean, like porcelainm cuz idk, porcelain apparently has a smell in my head, if that even makes sense XD Forseen's a little more.. musky? Like, fabric-y. Or something. ... I'm making no sense. Idk, I never actually bothered to give them much of a smell.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've merged the new smells thread into the original to keep the responses in one place.

I have a room full of mint leaves, so I guess I'd smell of mint since I'm surrounded with it? (Note: mint not peppermint.)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I've heard that's a good test of whether you have an addictive personality: people prone to addictions like the smell of gasoline. My dad says he likes it. Frankly, I do too, but I don't like myself for liking it, if that makes sense.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Misty smells a bit like leather and fresh flowers. Or something.

Tulpa: Misty

DOB: August 12, 2013

Relative Age: 15

Actual age: 11 months

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hope" is the thing with feathers —

That perches in the soul —

And sings the tune without the words —

And never stops — at all —

Or he could be a GearHead.

As someone who's dropped and replaced leaking gas tanks and fished fingers-deep in a full carb float bowl, I can vouch that being a gearhead is a perfectly valid reason for liking the smell of gasoline. Meanwhile, my personality is not addictive at all (except when dealing with my tulpa).

Anyway, my Isis has too many scents to list, so here's just a few. Right now, she has a basic, freshly showered scent, not overly strong but with a slight hint of some sort of lavender soap.

Sometimes she has a vanilla/candy scent, I can't quite describe it but I've smelled it many times before, in many different places. Her hair usually smells like a spring breeze, though that description probably isn't very universal. "Fresh" is the only other description that comes to mind.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

• 4 years later...

I know...this is an old thread but the only one I could find about this topic...

...Now, Shadow smells like a few things. For the most part he smells like ash with a mix of that "outdoor smell". He sometimes tends to linger the scent of blood and musk as well.

(inactive)