What Does Your Tulpa Smell Like?

Aubrila

I know...this is an old thread but the only one I could find about this topic...

As I understand the convention around here, it's actually preferred if you use an existing thread even if it is old.

I still smell like mint (spearmint not peppermint).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell like a human ??

And most importantly, as long as the thread is from say 2014 or later, don't worry at all about necroposting. The forum needs all the activity it can get, so never let the age of a thread prevent you from replying if you wanted to. Practically all threads are "old" at this point. If it's from before 2014, make sure it would still be relevant to discuss today. Most 2012 threads are just too old, or have newer versions somewhere else, and most 2013 have been rehashed more recently too. But if you think it'd make for productive discussion, reply to whatever you like.

Just mind the Last Online date of whoever it is you're expecting to get a response from, if you post on a guide or personal thread. Someone from my system will always be around to answer questions, though, and many other users still sticking around.

basically recreate threads if you want a buncha discussion on'em still but threads like this are... unique... so you should just reply to them

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest anonymous2

Lucilyn, naturally, you smell like nature after downfall; like the pleasantly sweet, damp whiff emanating from wet grass. Or so it would be fun to believe, haha.

I must agree with you, Tewi, and Nobillis. It would be a bother to have to link to previous threads in order for people to see past discussions on a particular subject, as opposed to having all or the majority of the posts gathered in a single thread.

As for me, I carry the scent of a mild milk and honey perfume. It is very reminiscent of fragrant vanilla, and is gentle to the senses. Anon described her scent to a friend a year and a half ago as “fresh”; that is, the nondescript aura that accompanies you when you have just washed your body.

According to Ame, I smell like perfume, somewhat like cherry blossoms but a tad sweeter. 

The twins both have a hint of pine needles and undergrowth, though Kaito smells a bit more like rain and Ayane smells like a dog that's been out in the sun. They both had that weird, somewhat pleasant scent all babies have for a while when we first met.

Host: Ame

Headmates: Lapis, Guren, Ayane, Kaito

Tulpas: Asuka

Circe smells like her dress (which is a kind of rubberized fabric) and a kind of low keyed violet/sandal wood perfume. Mirror doesn't use perfume, so she smells kind of heady, musky. I guess I was lucky to have caught her after she'd bathed. Mechs latest armor smells like ozone and metal and Thor smells like his leathers and burnt wood with an undercoat of sweat.

• 5 weeks later...

Tulpa one, roses but less soapy. Tulpa two, like meaty candy, the best kind. Tulpa three, a sweet flower like jasmine but much more subtle. Her hair is like so subtly pleasant.

Neither of us really put a lot of thought into what I smell like. Part of the problem is Cat has a poor sense of smell, so she generally does not associate things with their sent.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread