A series of questions

XYLag

This questions might be stupid, but I've been having this doubts for quite some time, and if someone could answer them it would be awesome.

1- Does tulpas see the things you see, or can they see stuff by themselves.

2- Having sex with tulpas, is that shit even possible? Like HOW?

I've got my theories and ideas but...damn

3- I've been busy these past three weeks and haven't been forcing, still talk to her though, every day, since I wake till I go to bed, no forcing could be affecting her development, even though I pay her enough attention (at least I think I pay her enough) also I've been angry at myself, and I would think that forcing while angry would give her negative energy, and I don't what that...

so, yeah, three questions....pretty lame, but they are my current doubts...anyway, thanks

See ya! :cool:

They can see stuff from their own viewpoint, but can also see through your eyes if they want to.

2- Having sex with tulpas, is that shit even possible?

Yes.

Like HOW?

You put your left leg in,

You put your left leg out,

In, out, in, out,

shake it all about.

You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around

That's what it's all about...

3- I've been busy these past three weeks and haven't been forcing, still talk to her though, every day, since I wake till I go to bed, no forcing could be affecting her development, even though I pay her enough attention (at least I think I pay her enough) also I've been angry at myself, and I would think that forcing while angry would give her negative energy, and I don't what that...

As long as you're giving her as much as you can, I think it'll be fine. Though, if you can, you might want to find even ten minutes or so to force every so often.

Am I late?

Tulpas receive all information about the outside world through you. They can't see anything if your eyes are closed, and can't hear anything if you're deaf. When it comes to an imposed tulpa, they can experience things - talking about sight - beyond your field of vision, but typically this'll be your mind filling in what it expects to see; any case, it is never information not gleaned through your own sensory organs.

2- Having sex with tulpas, is that shit even possible? Like HOW?

Tulpas can affect the senses; imposition and the like show that they can affect hallucination. This extends to sensory hallucination, and thus they can make you feel things, or, at least, you can make yourself feel things about a tulpa. It isn't much of a stretch to say that this can apply to sex too.

>Negative energy

Nope. You mean that the emotion would affect her; it's possible, but ultimately not something to worry about. You might make her feel a bit bad but you're not poisoning her or turning her evil.

If you're beyond the initial stages - personality/form if you did them - then narration is by far the most important thing; I think you're fine here.