Does TulpaForcing cause high blood pressure?

Mabus

I have tested my BP while both forcing and idle, and:  

6 members have voted

1. 1. I have tested my BP while both forcing and idle, and:

• my BP was higher while forcing.
    • my BP was lower while forcing
    • my BP was the same while forcing
    • I lied about the first clause.

Thoughts? Theories? Empirical evidence? Post them all (but mostly empirical evidence).

For:

Here, a person describes experiencing symptoms of HBP after forcing for a prolonged period of time.

Against:

Definitions:

Forcing: Any activity characterized by focus on a tulpa, and for the explicit purpose of further developing that tulpa.

Idle: A state of relaxation and complete sobriety, in which no forcing of any sort is being performed.

The Same: Systolic pressure falls within a 5% margin of error.

I will add evidence as it is posted.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

You won't be able to establish a causal relationship on one set of empirical data alone, the best you could do is find a statistically significant correlation between tulpaforcing and blood pressure.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I'm a medical professional and have access to a fancy automated cuff. I'll contribute after I get my baseline resting, active, sitting, and standing BPs over this week. I think a lot of people use caffine while forcing which can cause a huge bp spike, something to keep in mind.

It would probably do to define "tulpaforcing" first. Because really, it's not like it's just one set action that has its own "tulpaforcing brainwaves" and what have you. Say a hypothesis is that it requires intense concentration, and intense concentration causes high blood pressure or something. What if someones method doesn't involve intense concentration? Et cetera.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Thanks for the feedback. I added some definitions.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

I don't know what my blood pressure is when forcing, but I have noticed that when I'm with my tulpa my heart beats a lot faster, and that it beats faster in general.

My theory is that since my brain is doing more to simulate my tulpa, my heart has to pump blood faster to do all that as well as all the normal stuff I'm doing, like walking and brushing my teeth.

Well I learned over the past few days that my bloodpressure is ridiculously low and I should probably do something about that, lol. My baseline is 90/70's scaling all across those regions no matter the activity. I'm starting a weeklong trial starting tommorow to see if it flucuates significantly by forcing. I'm going to do a before - during forcing - and after blood pressure. A significant increase for be would be +5 whatever my before Blood pressure is. No caffenine will be consumed on test days, and I'll stay hydrated since lack o h20 will make a BP rise

other things to consider with 'high' BP - My pulse is extremely high, my bp is extremely low. Always has been. Do not use one factor for another. R u doin it rite? This that a craayyyy high number? Take that shit again, its a common medical practice if something looks too funky to be 'right' always double check. Don't use 'the lazy' method with a manual because its off anywhere between 5-10 points.

• 2 weeks later...

My BP has stayed within a point or two of the same before/during/after. During a session my pulse however was around 5 points lower and came back to its average after.