The "alien feeling"

In my case, it's a sudden wave of emotion taking over you, often despite no actual stimuli that you know would affect you, and with you feeling disconnection from said emotion.

With the vocal responses, it's hard to describe. Like a thought that suddenly begins thinking itself. When it begins, you have no idea what it will say and you have to wait until it gets to the end, and once it ends, you are suddenly startled. Also, for me, it tends to be in a random voice different from my own. Not truly auditory (yet?), but it feels like when you're imagining a voice.

I've only got one certain motional response (the tulpa moving on its own) so far, and it felt like the vision of my mind's eye suddenly became dissociated from me, as if I was watching a 3D recording instead of visualizing the place in real time. (I get a weaker version of this a few minutes into most sessions: visualization seems to become more or less 'automatic' and no longer requires labored concentration.) In that recording, I could clearly, if somewhat blurrily perceive my tulpa moving, doing a gesture I wasn't at all thinking about at the time. Again, I was startled after this happened.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting this sort of wave or tingly feeling run up and down my spine starting from the back of my neck when I think of Kaliea or call out to her while narrating.

Tulpa - Kaliea

Form: Human female

Sentience: Possibly

Stage -

Visualization: Done

Narration: Continuing

Touch: Almost Done

Smell: Yet to begin

Imposition: Yet to begin

• 2 months later...

The 'alien feeling' is what accompanies whatever response it was. That is, it feels foreign to you, like something you did not do yourself. The twitch itself wasn't an alien feeling but it likely felt alien.

The twitch itself could have been a basic muscle spasm, or something from one of your tulpae. The odd urge to speak afterward makes me really think it's something from a tulpa.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

The 'alien feeling' is what accompanies whatever response it was. That is, it feels foreign to you, like something you did not do yourself. The twitch itself wasn't an alien feeling but it likely felt alien.

The twitch itself could have been a basic muscle spasm, or something from one of your tulpae. The odd urge to speak afterward makes me really think it's something from a tulpa.

Answer.

The 'alien feeling' pretty much can be anything that feels 'alien' or foreign to you.

Such as a voice in your head that isn't you, that feels and sounds foreign from your own voice. Tends to scare the shit outta people.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Sometimes when your Tulpa first does something it won't feel alien it will feel as if you exepected this this to happen. This is because ur Tulpa sent u a thought before so when something like this happens it is it Tulpa and u didn't puppet it

i believe that "alien feeling" may be a poor way to describe something your tulpa does. what feels "alien" varies from person to person

Tends to scare the shit outta people.

Hmm, nothing Oguigi (my Tulpa) did out right scared me, the coming of Oguigi voice was so gradual that i hardly proceed exactly when she started speaking

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.