SR's unnecessary insanity

SilverRevlis

Yeah. I'll try to get it written down once I'm done dog sitting. I must say, as much as my parrots annoy me with their screaming, at least they don't try to fuck me when I do push ups. They still try to eat my food though.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bird died today, due to the fact that his previous owners were elitist bastards who didn't feed him properly and caused him severe malnourishment that couldn't be fixed. That actually does have something to do with my companions. Lillinette helped me to suppress my emotions and keep a clear head, as well as help me direct my energy into him so that he wouldn't be in pain as much. I asked them if doing that helped, and they said yes. I'll go into what I did for that some other time maybe, but for now, I'm just going to say that my tulpa can access memories, interject their thoughts into mine, suppress and control my emotions, and are at the point where I can to some extent see and feel them. So, this is my quick letter to say thank you to Alice, Patty, and Lily for helping me through this, and thanks to McCartney for being an amazing friend to me for as long as he could.

You do remember that I both said that they helped me to direct my own and that I subscribe to the belief of psionics. It's not called 'unecesarry insanity' for fun. I'm aware of my own psychosis.

So, something new. I've always had a few different races in my wonderland, ones who would sometimes appear when I would fight shit in my world. Today, I ended up fighting some type of zombie creature, though they weren't human. Tere was also a giant dragon fluting around in the distance. The group and I fought our way to the dragon, and I found an encampment of Orc/goblin type creatures building up a barricade and charging up a large obalisk like red crystal, which had a beam of energy shooting into the sky. Arrows were shooting over the barrier, killing several of them in the process. The dragon was still in the distance wrecking havoc, so I made my way over to it. Now, dragons are a common thing in my world, so my first though was to try to reason with it, but when I got there, it started trying to attack us. So, I subdued it and flew it back to the Orc encampment, trying to kill the surrounding dead things. The crystal broke I'm the process, and the dead things all fell back to death. The barricade broke from te resulting explosion, and a small army of elves stormed in. The dragon, still atempting to break free and fight me, was finished off by me. When it crashed to the ground, the elves had their bows aimed at me. Their leader said something to them, and they lowered their weapons and bowed. The leader bowed at my feet, and I told me that she couldn't speak to me unless commanded. I told her she was permitted to speak, and she explained to me that the dragon I rode and consecutively killed was the dragons king, and that by both breaking h and killing him, I had become their version of the boogey man. Also, both them and the orcs had been attack by this dragon, and that they orcs wanted the glory of killing it. They used to crystal to creat an army of undead to use on the dragon, and were also using them to go to war on the elves so that they alone would have the glory. She said that by killing both the dragon and the orcs, as well as recounting several other times when I saved the elves, I was their king, and that is why yet were unable to speak to me or look upon me without permission. So, to list the perks of that, I was supposed to have a group of guards, a haram of women, and rule of the kingdom alongside their queen. I told them I didn't need any of it, but I had them build a doorway to their kingdom for me to use. Alice, patty, and lily got pissed at the haram part, according to lily because they felt I didn't see them in a sexual light. After explaining to them that I didn't create them as sex toys, they calmed down. It's funny, because people want tulpas for sex, and mine got mad that I didn't see them as fuck dolls. I can't win.

Tl;dr I'm king of the elves and the dragons fear me. Also this site corrupted my tulpas.

The weird part is that I told them no to the elf sex. Anyway, I managed to form a peace treaty between the elves and the remaining dragons after nearly killing and later healing the head dragon in a fight. When I healed him, they saw me as a god and pledged their loyalty to me. That, and they gave me one of their I hatched eggs and what they called 'the dragons spirit', which from what I've noticed allows me to both communicate in their language and turn into a half dragon. Lily saw it and ended up fawning over it for a while. So, now I have to hatch a dragon egg and conquer the rest of the world. Then, I have to conquer the rest of the universe. Shit, I think I'm turning into the archetypical super villain, minus the cape and castle surrounded by lava.