Want a tulpa who is really smart from the start? Follow my method.

I_wesley125

Question

NOTE:Tulpa can become smart without this (obviously), this is only to speed up the process.

Now, to any prospective tulpamacers, I strongly recommend you use Fede's methods and tones. DO NOT listen to the people who hate on them, his methods are perfect.

However, one thing it fails to go over is the knowledge and intelligence of tulpae. Some people want to teach their tulpa over time, others want a smart tulpa right away, if you fall into the latter group, this if for you.

Firstly, create a curious tupper. They may actually force you to read/learn things you would not have otherwise looked into. Mine alone made me read 5 40-100 page long papers on black holes, and is now forcing me to learn C.

Secondly, share ALL your thoughts with your tupper. Just do it. That way they will learn everything you want them to know.

Obviously parroting is important during creation, but if you were reading Fede's guides you would know this. Parroting helps with vocality, and the better and more you do it, the better the linguistics of your tupper will be.

Some have said you should make more than one tulpa at a time, but that is somewhat optional. I don't recommend it. It does help to base it off of a person/character that already exists, and let it change from there, but this too, is optional.

Obviously, this all falls on top of Fede's guide, which you should use.

Good day, and always remember, USE FEDE'S METHODS AND TONES.

Name: Twi (she wants a new name, we are thinking of one)

Form: Twilight Sparkle

On: Talking/communication

Need web or game hosting? Feel free to message me. Prices are flexible, custom assistance from me.

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I Didn't use it. Me + my tulpa agree and are happy and hope nobody uses it and takes it seriously.. Don't get me wrong though I'm all for a thriving community that explores more than one option, I'm just appalled at the ratio of moderation to stupid posts on here. that's why i care

If you didn't even try and already have the opinion that it didn't work, keep it to yourself or rather do what you want with it, don't try to censor it like you know it doesn't work, you don't have either the power or the reasons to try to do that. Knowledge is there for those who wants it.

And for god's sake, don't act like creating a servitor is something bad, they can easily be turned into tulpas with enough interaction.

Also, stupid posts are those commenting about Fede and his faggotry, I already said to stop caring about it.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

i for one am sick of hearing it. repeating EVERY single thread. avalanche and cruse are 100% correct; go ahead follow that outdated crap and enjoy making your servitors with all the parroting, good job. in my opinion all the misinformation BS should deserve a ban when it gets to this much in this case

Ehh... I don't remember discrediting fede's guide. But of course, you'd get a servitor with excessive parroting. However, with a correct dose of puppeting and parroting during the early process, not too much and not too little, things can come out pretty neatly.

Unless... my sister and Aigis is actually a servitor and I didn't realize yet. Which will make me really sad if that's true.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Guest ThunderClap

I Didn't use it. Me + my tulpa agree and are happy and hope nobody uses it and takes it seriously.. Don't get me wrong though I'm all for a thriving community that explores more than one option, I'm just appalled at the ratio of moderation to stupid posts on here. that's why i care

But where is the line drawn between a stupid post, and a curious post? A new user could ask a well known question with a well known answer, simply because he is new and wants to learn.

If mods started deleting every post like that, all the new users would probably leave due to their posts being deleted, therefore the site would not get many new members.

But where is the line drawn between a stupid post, and a curious post? A new user could ask a well known question with a well known answer, simply because he is new and wants to learn.

If mods started deleting every post like that, all the new users would probably leave due to their posts being deleted, therefore the site would not get many new members.

This is not much of a point since even I agree that someone that comes here asking something which the answer is everywhere he looks, which means he hasn't looked for it, is stupid. Deleting his posts wouldn't be much of a big deal if he received a PM saying why his post was deleted, which I think happens everytime.

If someone posted something dumb, and even became mad after his stupid post was deleted enough to want to quit the tulpa.info forums, then I don't see why we would want someone like that here.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

This is not much of a point since even I agree that someone that comes here asking something which the answer is everywhere he looks, which means he hasn't looked for it, is stupid. Deleting his posts wouldn't be much of a big deal if he received a PM saying why his post was deleted, which I think happens everytime.

If someone posted something dumb, and even became mad after his stupid post was deleted enough to want to quit the tulpa.info forums, then I don't see why we would want someone like that here.

But then, forums are for people to discuss stuff, whether the topic is repeated hundreds of time or not.

If you guys are really sick of this, why don't you people create a tulpa wiki and tell all the newbie to look at it first?

You gotta admit, searching the forum can be a real hassle, especially to the newbie.

But then, forums are for people to discuss stuff, whether the topic is repeated hundreds of time or not.

No one is going to discuss anything that they have already, I'm talking about someone asking a question that he should know the answer from looking at any guide.

If you guys are really sick of this, why don't you people create a tulpa wiki and tell all the newbie to look at it first?

Because Pleeb is already creating one?

You gotta admit, searching the forum can be a real hassle, especially to the newbie.

I did it from the start and still do it today...

No one is going to discuss anything that they have already, I'm talking about someone asking a question that he should know the answer from looking at any guide.

Point taken

Because Pleeb is already creating one?

Point taken

I did it from the start and still do it today...

That's only you, and maybe a few others.

Hundreds of unskilled newbie (e.g. new to forum) may find trouble navigating the forum, and if they can't do it, what should they do? Keep quiet and not asking about it and screw up on their tulpa as a result?

Stupid question is always better than stupid confusion. Besides, leaving these newb in the dark just for the sake of not making certain someone sick just doesn't cut it.

If things worked like that here and I were new, I'd feel extremely unwelcome and not want to join whatsoever in the first place, simply because the very first image I'd receive would be a harsh and hateful one, not to mention such behavior would be the encouraging of a giant jerkoff between already existing and well-respected members. Because that's how moderation and circlejerks automatically hold each other hand-in-hand. That's the nature of hierarchies in general, really, and hierarchies are fucking stupid.

Hundreds of unskilled newbie (e.g. new to forum) may find trouble navigating the forum, and if they can't do it, what should they do? Keep quiet and not asking about it and screw up on their tulpa as a result?
>screwing up their tulpa

lol