Want a tulpa who is really smart from the start? Follow my method.

I_wesley125

Question

NOTE:Tulpa can become smart without this (obviously), this is only to speed up the process.

Now, to any prospective tulpamacers, I strongly recommend you use Fede's methods and tones. DO NOT listen to the people who hate on them, his methods are perfect.

However, one thing it fails to go over is the knowledge and intelligence of tulpae. Some people want to teach their tulpa over time, others want a smart tulpa right away, if you fall into the latter group, this if for you.

Firstly, create a curious tupper. They may actually force you to read/learn things you would not have otherwise looked into. Mine alone made me read 5 40-100 page long papers on black holes, and is now forcing me to learn C.

Secondly, share ALL your thoughts with your tupper. Just do it. That way they will learn everything you want them to know.

Obviously parroting is important during creation, but if you were reading Fede's guides you would know this. Parroting helps with vocality, and the better and more you do it, the better the linguistics of your tupper will be.

Some have said you should make more than one tulpa at a time, but that is somewhat optional. I don't recommend it. It does help to base it off of a person/character that already exists, and let it change from there, but this too, is optional.

Obviously, this all falls on top of Fede's guide, which you should use.

Good day, and always remember, USE FEDE'S METHODS AND TONES.

Name: Twi (she wants a new name, we are thinking of one)

Form: Twilight Sparkle

On: Talking/communication

Need web or game hosting? Feel free to message me. Prices are flexible, custom assistance from me.

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This entire thread and it's contents is complete wank.

seconded.

Reading this gave me the same headache I got after listening to tones

also seconded.

If things worked like that here and I were new, I'd feel extremely unwelcome and not want to join whatsoever in the first place, simply because the very first image I'd receive would be a harsh and hateful one, not to mention such behavior would be the encouraging of a giant jerkoff between already existing and well-respected members. Because that's how moderation and circlejerks automatically hold each other hand-in-hand. That's the nature of hierarchies in general, really, and hierarchies are fucking stupid.

Ain't there 3 days or something before anyone can post? If there is, I don't think anyone who would have the dedication necessary to have a tulpa would go 3 days not reading any guide and then asking something that any guide would cover up, if they do, then they're stupid. I mean, if you were a noob to the forum would you simply wait for the three days without reading anything and then simply asking whatever you want?

It's not about how to welcome people properly, it's about they having some good sense before creating a thread, and anyhow, why would you be mad because your thread was deleted if the reason is fair? a.k.a you're asking something that can be answered with clicking the faq or the guides right at the top of the site? There's nothing "harsh" or "hateful" in deleting a thread, dude. It's not like I'm telling to ban someone for creating a thread.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

This entire thread and it's contents is complete wank.

No, it isn't. Use mine and Fede's methods if you want the best tuppers around.

Need web or game hosting? Feel free to message me. Prices are flexible, custom assistance from me.

No, it isn't. Use mine and Fede's methods if you want the best tuppers around.

But why? What reason - beyond "it's obvious from looking at it, which is a terrible reason - do you have to suspect that they are superior?

What do you define as a 'better' tulpa?

What are you basing this guide on, anyway? Is it your own experience? Because your bio lists you as working on 'talking/communication', which implies that your tulpa isn't fluently vocal. Are you basing this whole thing on that, or do you have something else?

But why? What reason - beyond "it's obvious from looking at it, which is a terrible reason - do you have to suspect that they are superior?

What do you define as a 'better' tulpa?

What are you basing this guide on, anyway? Is it your own experience? Because your bio lists you as working on 'talking/communication', which implies that your tulpa isn't fluently vocal. Are you basing this whole thing on that, or do you have something else?

Obviously you havn't read Fede's guide.

Obviously you havn't read Fede's guide.

I have. Nevertheless, my reading of Fede's guide has nothing to do with your promotion of it; I said that "it's obviously the best when you read it" was a bad justification for good reason.

Besides that, you have yet to answer any other questioning, particularly your authority here.

Wesley, short question.

Please state and explain your reason for choosing fede's guide.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.