Things that make you go "Aww!!"

ani_cat_candy

Sorry if there's already something like this.. I was unable to find it if there is..

Just had to share..

A few of my Tulpae have their own Tumblr accounts and they narrate to me what they want to write/post.. Gatto had me post this for him just a moment ago:

Poor thing! Candy’s got a really bad migraine and her nephew won’t stop bugging her to play Minecraft when she’s trying to listen to music and draw to get her mind off the pain.. If I could switch with her, take the pain while she rests, I would.

He's so sweet!!

Have your Tulpa ever done/said something that just absolutely melted your heart?

You don't win a war by dyeing for your country,

You make them die for theirs

So I say

Kill them all and let God sort 'em out!

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Guest Anonymous

I went to Solace first, who was slowing waking up. I asked her what she had dreamed about. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around me, an act that really surprised me. She started sobbing about how she had a nightmare which involved teapot serpents. I held her, and told her it was going to be fine. She eventually stopped crying, and I let her go. She was fine with this. I then moved onto Helix. She was fine, and had already woken up, and went outside to have a smoke. I asked her if she had a dream last night, she replied no, and promptly left. Nice work socializing Helix. Next on the list was Pixel. She said she had a dream that involved turtles, and was really excited by her dream, and was happy. It made me happy to see her happy.

"Well that's enough forcing for today, I'm going to bed, Goodnight Rai"

"Goodnight [Creators name], I love you"

"I-I love you too Rai"

heart-attack.jpg

Tulpa's Name: Rai

Form: Female rabbit with white fur.

Currently Working on: Imposition

Tulpa's Name: Ashie

Form: Female pale Green eyes, Green hair

Currently Working on: Imposition

I'm generally not the kind of guy to go 'aww' for anything that isn't cats, so instead I'll just talk about something Alice did to show me that she cared about me.

So, a few nights ago, I was sitting in my house, smoking some drugs and being bored, when I decided to force. I get into my head and I can't find Alice. So I walk around for a while and I find Alice in a field. She tells me that we're going to do some sparring. She erupts into what I can only describe as a flame witch, and tells me I have to find a way to beat her. I think to myself that I can just shoot some water at her, but she made it so that I could only shoot ice at her. She tells me that the point of the game is that I have to beat her with just ice, essentially turning this into an intellectual battle. I feel no need to recount the tale in full detail, but I thought it was amazing that she would know exactly how to kill my boredom.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

QB sleeps with me, when he hasn't fallen asleep somewhere else. Curls up randomly somewhere along my person, like a cat. And sometimes one of the cats is also doing the same, so double your adorable there.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.