Eyeoftiger's Kolego

Eyeoftiger

Why. Why do people do this.

WHY DO PEOPLE SPECIFICALLY PUT CONTRARY LIKES AND DISLIKES

AND ANOTHER THING

Should you really put positions in there? Really?

What do you mean by contrary likes and dislikes? If you're talking about the culture preferences, I'm merely saying that he wouldn't enjoy people who constantly talk about it.

I've seen people put political positions, but I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure that the likes and dislikes didn't even register.

Name: Byrun Phase: Narration Integrated Personality Formation

Form: Victorian era male human Personality: INTP with an obsession for axes and rapiers.

Guest Albatross_

>I made him asexual

>him

>asexual

>am bewildered

Why. Why do people do this.

WHY DO PEOPLE SPECIFICALLY PUT CONTRARY LIKES AND DISLIKES

Chill, faggot. I only put one opinion in mine (so far).

Thread pictures? You mean the 'X'?
Check my thread on this board for enlightenment.

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to stop Kolego's development. I am sure the horrendous lack of attention he has received at a young stage gave him a peaceful parting. However, I do not intend to give up on tulpae. I have started a new project, Byrun. I am doing narration and personality building hand in hand to see if this causes an acceleration of progress (comparable to Kolego's.) I'm still working out the rough ideas of his personality (using creative writing to draw some personality traits, these short stories will not however be tulpaforced on him.)

Form: Victorian era male human Personality: INTP with an obsession for axes and rapiers.

I'm sorry to hear that you're giving up on your original thoughtform, hopefully you'll have much better luck and concentration for your next attempt.

As for suggestions on the process you have posted: I personally wouldn't bother much with likes and dislikes, rather just let the tulpa develop their own as they gain sentience. You can't simulate a who person, and thankfully you won't have to, since thoughtforms tend to grow personality on their own if given the chance.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Did an extremely quick tulpaforcing session, around 10 minutes at best. I essentially introduced Byrun to myself again after I had done some narrative pre-talking to him (over the past few days,) and reinforced four personality attitudes; Decisive, Indifferent, Open-Minded, and Socially Independent. I looked over my list of personality attributes but realized I had a headache, so thought better to stop.

How do you guys fill these hour long personality sessions? I thought those four traits would take at least 15 minutes.