Do we take Fede-lasse off "Moderated"? (poll)

Pleeb

Do we lift the Moderation Approval on Fede-lasse?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do we lift the Moderation Approval on Fede-lasse?

Fede-lasse has been on moderation (where, when he posts, the moderators have to approve them) for awhile now, mainly since this event.

It's been quite a while since that has happened, so I decided that we could take him off moderation.

I made a poll that I encourage you all to vote on. It'll be up for a week and the decision of the community will dictate if we lift the restriction on him.

If his posts are no longer in moderation, he'll be subjected to the warning levels and moderation as all other members in this community when he makes a post. We just won't be looking over and filtering every post he makes.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

The last time I was talking in the shoutbox, he basically started saying shit about Helix's origins which I didn't like, and his opinions on me, which can be summed up in one word: "Faggot"

I vote no, for that and other reasons. Also, Fede voted for himself. Might want to disregard that.

The last time I was talking in the shoutbox, he basically started saying shit about Helix's origins which I didn't like, and his opinions on me, which can be summed up in one word: "Faggot"

» PsychoticDoc - 09-12-00:47 -- i mena

» Fede-lasse - 09-12-00:47 -- You mena.

» PsychoticDoc - 09-12-00:46 -- This just in OP i mena fede is a faggot!

» Fede-lasse - 09-12-00:46 -- You still fap to it, I bet.

» Fede-lasse - 09-12-00:46 -- Yeeeah, yeah, so you claim, Jimmy.

» Jimmy - 09-12-00:44 -- In regards to fede's comment about who Helix is based off, I will just say that I don't let Helix's personality and form base interfere with her existence.

» Jimmy - 09-12-00:40 -- Helix: "I'm fine, just sharpening my knife. Kind of pissed that Fede is online now."

» Fede-lasse - 09-12-00:40 -- They love d­icks.

» Samantha-Alley - 09-12-00:40 -- I bet you two love hugs :3

» Samantha-Alley - 09-12-00:39 -- But hello pixel and helix how are you two doing

» Jimmy - 09-12-00:39 -- Thanks for the conversation Fede. Yes, as CF said, I do have three tulpas, all of which are described in my signature.

» Fede-lasse - 09-12-00:39 -- He has a tulpa of a girl that's been raped by tentacles because Jimmy likes to use his fap material as waifu material.

» Coinflipper - 09-12-00:38 -- Three, actually, Aurora.

» Aurora - 09-12-00:38 -- Hello, Jimmy. So, do you have two tulpas? I'd love to talk to them

I think Fede's ban should be removed (the fact that he has continued posting after such a ridiculous concession occurred makes me say that.) That is all. And also, it is not illegal to vote for yourself, Jimmy and the lords of the underworld >.< I'm certain that Barack Obama voted for himself in the election, just saiyan.

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

Meh, this seems to have gone on long enough.

I'm just going to check mark "yes."

Stan: "Oh God, what have we done?!"

Anathe: "We-- we-- Damnit Josef, why u no hear me?!"

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

I say yes. Fede is awesome.

Name: Twi (she wants a new name, we are thinking of one)

Form: Twilight Sparkle

On: Talking/communication

Need web or game hosting? Feel free to message me. Prices are flexible, custom assistance from me.

Guest ThunderClap

Whatever. People need to stop getting so angry and stop taking everything he says seriously.

I vote yes.