Do we take Fede-lasse off "Moderated"? (poll)

Pleeb

Do we lift the Moderation Approval on Fede-lasse?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do we lift the Moderation Approval on Fede-lasse?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many great posts have been lost because a mod hasn't let them through, even though there was nothing bad in them. Not to mention having one approved takes ages, but it still takes the spot it should've, so an important message will get lost to most if the conversation has been active enough. Yes all the way, voting no is being buttmad.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I would vote, but I wasn't around when he was banned. I see other newer members voting when they also were not around or at least active at the time, and I discourage this and would consider not counting their votes as they probably just view all the chaos Fede apparently caused as entertaining.

I will however point out that I don't see any reason not to give him a second chance, seeing as you could easily just re-ban him if he repeats his offenses.

Agreed. There are a lot of votes here made by people from the mlp threads, or just from relatively new members. People like Sing here, who just suck up to Fede in the most sickening way, and really, it's not a helpful contribution. I may have been unregistered, but I certainly remember the kind of unhelpful disruption that Fede caused.

People may be making a judgement on Fede as a whole by the moderated Fede. If the people who have decided that Fede makes everything 'fun' and 'interesting' could see what would be posted by him without the retriction, then they may change their viewpoint.

It's for that reason that I think that this is a decision best left to the moderation staff. This judgement should be made on all of what Fede submits, not just what gets through.

Guest Anonymous

Agreed. There are a lot of votes here made by people from the mlp threads, or just from relatively new members. People like Sing here, who just suck up to Fede in the most sickening way, and really, it's not a helpful contribution. I may have been unregistered, but I certainly remember the kind of unhelpful disruption that Fede caused.

People may be making a judgement on Fede as a whole by the moderated Fede. If the people who have decided that Fede makes everything 'fun' and 'interesting' could see what would be posted by him without the retriction, then they may change their viewpoint.

It's for that reason that I think that this is a decision best left to the moderation staff. This judgement should be made on all of what Fede submits, not just what gets through.

Indeed. Just taking a quick glance at the poll results (before they were removed), almost everyone who voted no are older members of the forums, and were around before or during the time of his ban. Likewise there was only 1 or 2 members that might have been around at the time that voted yes. The rest are people who came from the /mlp/ threads where Fede is treated as some sort of inside joke. So the problem with leaving this up to majority is that there are much more new members than old members now, who have no basis for their decision other than "XD hes meen n so rand0m!!1!!1!!1!!one!!1!". The moderators were the ones who dealt with his ban and requests, so the decision should be unanimous between them. Not us.

Guest Anonymous

The irony is that the new members had to wait to post on most sections of the site (aka the three day wait) because fede evaded his ban with easily made alternate accounts.

Yep.

I didn't say what Fede says is helpful (although I think some is), but I stated I found it enjoyable. Probably because it reminds me of some folks from my forum and MC server from a while back. I don't know.

It is pointless to suck up to anyone on the internet really. Hell it will only get you so far in the real world, let alone the internet. Regardless your last statement is one I agree with. But I'm new so it doesn't matter. :P