Do we take Fede-lasse off "Moderated"? (poll)

Pleeb

Do we lift the Moderation Approval on Fede-lasse?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do we lift the Moderation Approval on Fede-lasse?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"How could I implant a personality?"

"Buttsex"

"Symbolism" is an unhelpful answer, and the 'example' is completely unnecessary, bordering on irrelevant.

And yet this post did not, and thus I'd probably judge at least that post to still be sucking up. Besides that, whether or not you like Fede is irrelevant - at least, it should be; posting it, regardless of justification, is definitely sucking up in that regard.

Isn't the logical thing to do is to suck up to someone that is perceived positively by the community or someone higher up? Isn't that usually the point? Why suck up to someone on the other end?

I just don't see the harm in someone making such posts like above. Really anyone (Fede/whoever) could come into my thread and say, "You are a fucking faggot and are doing it wrong" and really I wouldn't mind. That is his/whoever's opinion. I don't see how that prevents other folks from posting or from people getting the answers they want. I just think some folks are too touchy these days I guess.

Isn't the logical thing to do is to suck up to someone that is perceived positively by the community or someone higher up?

define "higher up"

I was thinking along the lines of an employer or something. Or the owner. Sucking up to the owner of where you are.

where exactly does that apply in this case?

Maybe he's thinking of the span of time I've been in the community and my post count.

But I dunno.

where exactly does that apply in this case?

Sucking up to a moderator or owner I reckon? Like I said I don't see much point to sucking up to anyone on the internet really.