Do we take Fede-lasse off "Moderated"? (poll)

Pleeb

Do we lift the Moderation Approval on Fede-lasse?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do we lift the Moderation Approval on Fede-lasse?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even without the comparison, the point is valid.
Sure, but likewise, my opinion still stands.

So you would have a government run by everyone? Where everyone can make an executive decision? What about if one person says "Let's invade France lol"? Would this constitute an opinion that is equally valid as that of someone with at least a vague awareness of global politics?
It's the people's will. Of course, if it's their will to have someone dictate their decisions for them, then that's fine, too.

Everyone hop on the Fede hate bus.
I'm getting really tired of you trying to call me out as "the disruptor" and attempt to paint a picture of me that is only one of a fellow who does no good and has no heartfelt intentions, and certainly has no mindperson to satisfy his emotional complex when no one else is there to just giggle it off and say "thank you".

and certainly has no mindperson to satisfy his emotional complex

Am I mistaken or are you trying to say I have no Tulpae?

I really hope I'm mistaken right now.

Also that "quote" of mine saying "Everyone hop on the Fede hate bus" is intentionally taken out of context. You're trying to make it seem like I'm telling people to start hating you?

Son, they already do. You don't need to start fucking with my words, your hole is deep enough.

frt

I really hope I'm mistaken right now.
You are.

Re-read the sentence; I'm merely stating that at least I have a female to spread her compassion digitally and head-wise, whereas you... don't.

You're trying to make it seem like I'm telling people to start hating you?

Son, they already do.

Your situational perception is negatively biased. Not that I can do anything about it.