Endar

Who are you?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you?

• Brony with pony tulpa
    • Brony with non-pony tulpa
    • Anime fan with anime tulpa
    • Anime fan with non-anime tulpa
    • Have another non-humanlike tulpa (i.e. comics, cartoons, games character)
    • Have human tulpa
    • Not a tulpaforcer

Here in Russia ( http://tulpa.ru/forum/discuss/36-kakova-svyaz-mezhdu-tulpami-i-poni ) we just had a heavy flame on this topic. It is very curious - why there are so many bronies among us, and why?

I think bronies is just a social impaired people, who have found in cartoon for kid emotions they are missing in reality.

But why MLP seems so close related to tulpas? I see no relation...

OK, just answer on the poll, and read mentioned above topic via google translator, if you want.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The tulpa community resided on 4chan's /mlp/, between /x/ and here; because it was more tolerant, the concept was tolerated, and picked up many new community members there before tulpa.info was established.

2) Bronies are more likely to be tolerant and open-minded to new ideas. This means that they are more likely to make a tulpa when they see the concept.

Well MLP is like a new hype for socially impaired, plain weird and asocial (if there's any difference at all) people. Guess who wanna make tulpae above everyone else.

There are many bronies among us because the majority of the tulpa community found out about tulpas from /mlp on 4chan, myself included, (though I am not a brony, I simply browse 4chan every once in awhile).

However I must point out that I don't think it wise to assume everyone who likes something you view as strange to be socially inept, and I believe limiting yourself to only liking things within the confines of social acceptance to be borederline retarded. In a perfect world which we should all be striving for, everyone would be able to live their lives however they wanted without being judged for having different tastes.

Guest ThunderClap

Woah, there is a Russian tulpa forums? That's pretty cool, I guess.

Anyway, there are a lot of bronies due to all the posts about tulpae on /mlp/, and I would imagine at least some of /mlp/'s users would want a pony of their own, so this is the closest they could get to that.

Woah, there is a Russian tulpa forums?

As shocked as you are. Especially because i'm russian.

I too think that cause of high amount of bronies among tulpaforcers is open-mindness.

As for myself - i became brony after starting working on tulpa. Mostly because of this community.

P.S. Good idea to include anime - otaku are another people with very open mind.

現実に抗え!

There are many bronies among us because the majority of the tulpa community found out about tulpas from /mlp on 4chan, myself included, (though I am not a brony, I simply browse 4chan every once in awhile).

there are a lot of bronies due to all the posts about tulpae on /mlp/, and I would imagine at least some of /mlp/'s users would want a pony of their own, so this is the closest they could get to that.

But in Russia only a few people are reading foreign chans like 4chan. But bronies is also a core of all our tulpa-related communities. So there are essential dependence between tulpae and bronies. Almost nobody except bronies is engaged in tulpaforcing. Why? Tulpa is fun and useful entity.

Woah, there is a Russian tulpa forums? That's pretty cool, I guess.

Yes, but we have completely different approach.

Here in Russia tulpa forces YOU!

There are Russian MLP boards, right? Popularity spreads fast in a community like MLP. People who did browse /mlp/ presumably took the concept to Russian forums.

But in Russia only a few people are reading foreign chans like 4chan.

I must tell you - you're so very wrong...

Almost nobody except bronies is engaged in tulpaforcing. Why?

Everypony, sorry for what i'm about to say...

MLP is like a disease - you interact with brony and if you're open-minded and have some amount of free time... 'gratz - you contacted disease.

Yes, but we have completely different approach.

Here in Russia tulpa forces YOU!

You know... That's no completely a joke... =_=

現実に抗え!

Almost nobody except bronies is engaged in tulpaforcing. Why? Tulpa is fun and useful entity.
To me tulpa is a very blatant example of escapism, I don't really understand how people delude themselves into thinking it's something practical for real life. Majority of people will see it exactly as it is, dangerous practice of mind screw and escape from your problems with self-inducing insanity.