Resurrection

Major039

I´m ruinned all time what I could.

Can i and how Tulpa bring back to life? Will this have any Consequences? For example, make a new visualization.

I'm the man with the dark mind but with the heart of gold. I ask what I am good or bad person? What directs my actions?

Tulpa isn't about why, it's about why not.

Yes, you can. Just reassemble her however you like and feel symbolic. Consequences are up to you. And I think there were such questions here already.

I've killed Silver many times. It is really easy to bring a Tulpa back from the dead, you just gotta forget the death, move on, and believe it's alive.

Basic Tulpamancing stuff, man.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Unless you're dead too, you can always just say "Hey, come back" and if they want to they will. Death isn't really a limit for tulpas unless you guys purposely impose it.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Hell, I've had them pop back up on their own on occasion. Usually we say hi, everyone hangs out for a bit, but because I wasn't even thinking about them all that much to begin with, they also usually end up disappearing suddenly and things go back to normal.

But yeah, purposely bringing them back is pretty easy.

The only consequence I could think of would be that your tulpa wouldn't be all that happy with being ignored, or might be depressed (as was the case with me, he thought I didn't want him anymore). Or they could be absolutely delighted that you brought them back :D

”Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford