Fuliam and Associates Path to Schizophrenia

Fuliam

My name is Fuliam, and this is a bit of a new take on my progress report as my old one is dead in the water completely. If you want to see my old P.R. look here http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Me-and-Serena-Defying-FAQ-Man-progress-report

I'll give you a TL;DR on that report

Made Tulpa

Named Serena

Turns into an eagle

Talks

Continues talking

Learn to possess

See first hallucination

Learn to switch

Merge together creating Talebon

Talebon tries to kill me

Doesn't kill me

We eventually work out a solution that works for us both

Lots of hallucinations

Talebon makes a Tulpa called George

George is a dragon

Doesn't talk much, but can talk.

Lot's of hallucinations

Found me and Talebon are starting to think more and more alike.

Find my shadow one night who tortures me.

Absorb shadow

Become even more crazy than I already was

That's the very condensed version, of course a lot of this I have never written down in my P.R. until now because I never got along to it.

Now to my current progress report. Talebon is a seperate consciousness that is more powerful than my own consciousness, this is not normal and requires you to merge so do not be worried.

Anyways Talebon created a second Tulpa because he found that his already predominant bloodlust was getting worse and almost uncontrollable. So he trapped these traits into a Tulpa, wolf named Fenris. This went on for two weeks, until he was talking fluently. Talebon then Switched with Fenris so he could talk to a member in IRC in PM, but after that conversation Fenris swore he would find a way to freedom, and once he does, he vowed to kill people. He then switched back with Talebon and disappeared off the face of my/ his mind.

Keep in mind I was mentally unstable before I decided to go into the world of Tulpamancing, and as such none of these results are regular and should not be seen as the average experience.

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>have problems

>create a tulpa whose entire existence is based on that problem

>tulpa wants to kill you

Talebon has the most amazing logic ever.

Ya, not our brightest decision

What if the more unstable the person's mind, the easier it is to make a(n erratic) tulpa?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

A few days ago I found Fenris, turns out the sneaky little B******* has been hiding in my subconscious for the past few days. I figured it out while on my hour lunch break. And I randomly started thinking of murder, and my mind tried to make it logical as to why I would kill everyone. Realizing this wasn't how I normally thought about things like that I concentrated, and found a slight difference in the voice of those thoughts and my own.

Unfortunately now Fenris has changed his voice even more to mimic my own mind voice making it nigh impossible to differentiate between the two. So today I plan on for the first time in months, going into my subconscious, and pulling him out before putting his mind in a permanent stasis. A decision I do not make lightly. He is after all another sentient being, but my belief is simple, if he is allowed to continue on this fashion, eventually he will drive me to insanity, or to murder, neither of which are a good result. I would much rather sacrifice one sentient being that is an extremely bad influence on me, than risk the lives of everyone around me.

If i have to guess one thing, is that one of your major goal is to seek "stability" and "Peace", where you don't have to worry about all the these crazy things that been going on recently.

That certainly is one goal I am working towards, once my situation with Fenris is over I intend on announcing my other goals.

What if the more unstable the person's mind, the easier it is to make a(n erratic) tulpa?

It's very possible, I have never been one to hide that my mind is not normal in any sense of the word.

Fenris has been rectified, I am glad to say, and he shall no longer be bothering me for the moment, I managed to find him, and put his mind into a form of stasis. Now that this situation is taken care of, my next objective is to be able to influence my senses the opposite way that I do in switching. With my tulpa's help I hope to be able to enhance my senses, and eventually working towards the myth of time dilation.

Just don't overdo the time dilation thing, I never had firsthand experience but I've heard that going too far can make you crazy.

Not to mention you are quite crazy already...

Not to mention you are quite crazy already...

I'd consider Fuliam "talented" not crazy.

Am gald you handled Fenris, Things could have goten very ugly if he actually had you kill someone.

If you did kill someone and ended up in jail, i guess you could switch places and live in your wonderland for the rest of your life, and perhaps create servitors placeholders whenever Serena wanted to switch back.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I'd consider Fuliam "talented" not crazy.

Then again, all the geniuses and talented people in this world are crazy, or at least, partly.