Problems With Vocal Chords?

Robertmc12

Okay, here's a question I don't think I've ever seen on the forums, so I don't know if anyone has had this happen before.

Every time my tulpa is talking for an extended period of time, I can feel my vocal chords tighten in tandem to what she's saying. I'm not sure if this is confusion during message transfer from one part of my brain to the other, but it can cause me to doubt the extent of her vocality sometimes. Also, the sensation in my throat gets very irritating after multiple sessions of trying to stop it from happening when she tries to talk to me.

If anyone has had this problem before, or has any advice, I would like to hear it.

Actually, I think Sorryman spoke about something like that happening. Maybe you could ask him.

I was thinking that maybe it's because somehow your mind assumes because something inside you is speaking, for some reason your throat should feel like you are speaking? Like, when Roswell speaks to me using mindvoice, it is a very heavy and throbbing feeling in my head. It doesn't hurt, but it feels and sometimes I involuntary flinch like I'm in pain. When he talks to me. Even though there's no actual pain, but maybe just like... Something about me thinks it should be painful because it has everything about pain except the actual pain?

I dunno. Didn't have much to do with what you asked about.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Okay, here's a question I don't think I've ever seen on the forums, so I don't know if anyone has had this happen before.

Every time my tulpa is talking for an extended period of time, I can feel my vocal chords tighten in tandem to what she's saying. I'm not sure if this is confusion during message transfer from one part of my brain to the other, but it can cause me to doubt the extent of her vocality sometimes. Also, the sensation in my throat gets very irritating after multiple sessions of trying to stop it from happening when she tries to talk to me.

If anyone has had this problem before, or has any advice, I would like to hear it.

I have/had the same thing. I don't even felt it right from the beginning of a conversation with my tulpa but, just like you, over time i notice my chords being used while she talks.

The funny thing is that this never happened when i was "thinking loud in my head", just like her mindvoicing (i do this aaall the time), but only when she talks in mindvoice.

So i guess if i can rest my chords while thinking, so can she. It's just another thing to practice and learn over time.

I started to focus on it whenever it happened and started to humm a little (or use them in other ways, it doesn't really matter) while she was talking so i could learn to differentiate these two things subconsciously every time.

By now i got rid of this "problem" almost completely. We got it under control pretty quick but it still happens very rarely.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.