A plan for tulpa experimentation.

I_wesley125

So I had an idea, I may not be the first person to try this, however.

Tulpa experimentation. Any currently existing tulpa who can't be experimented on (either because the host/tulpa doesn't want it, or they don't meet the criteria), will be excluded. If a pre-existing tulpa is not available, one will be created for the experiment.

I make this topic to ask, what relevant questions need to be answered?

I will be doing this myself, however if anyone cares to join me in this venture, that would be good.

If you have any moral/ethical qualms about this, please procede to send them to dev/null

Name: Twi (she wants a new name, we are thinking of one)

Form: Twilight Sparkle

On: Talking/communication

Need web or game hosting? Feel free to message me. Prices are flexible, custom assistance from me.

What?

You seem to assume that we know what 'experimentation' you're talking about. That or 'experimentation' is a legitimate description of what you're planning to do.

Unless I'm missing something, you should probably tell people what you're planning before you ask for questions on it.

What?

You seem to assume that we know what 'experimentation' you're talking about. That or 'experimentation' is a legitimate description of what you're planning to do.

Unless I'm missing something, you should probably tell people what you're planning before you ask for questions on it.

You know Unit 731?

Name: Twi (she wants a new name, we are thinking of one)

Form: Twilight Sparkle

On: Talking/communication

Need web or game hosting? Feel free to message me. Prices are flexible, custom assistance from me.

My tulpae and I may participate, depending on what this "experimentation" actually is.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

My tulpae and I may participate, depending on what this "experimentation" actually is.

You know Unit 731?

I doubt you want to have anything to do with this, like any sensible human being. Wesley's being ebin ween leejuun XDDD & darknedgy again.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Wesley, you're not going to get many volunteers - and even fewer valuable volunteers - by comparing your potential study to a research facility notorious for horrific war crimes.

I'd advise that you either take the research board seriously, or stop posting on it.

Waffles, it seems that his not looking for tulpae to join his experiment as much as he's looking for experiments to do with his tulpa.

Look my thread about inception in this board and try that, but as a warning, it is a experimentation about tulpae skills on the host, and only the tulpa has control of the experiment.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

• 5 months later...
Guest Anonymous

This sounds horrible and you should feel horrible. You're talking about tulpa torture, not experimentation if you're actually trying to compare your planned experimentation to fuckin' Unit 731 of all things.

As bad as Unit 731 was, at least it had, more or less a purpose. What's your purpose for attempting to put tulpalamas through torture? Unit 731 did it for weapons testing, if I'm not mistaken, or war related things. What do you hope to acomplish through this that actually benefits someone?

Successful experimentation requires a purpose for doing the experiment and a hypothesis... neither of which have you provided.

Anywho, as waffles stated, I wouldn't expect anyone useful to board this, because the useful, inteligent individuals will actually sees how pointless and sickening an experiment is... or at least ask the purpose besides sheer curriosity. I might be a little more accepting if you provided a point, but at this point you sound like a sadist. Just for the heck of it. No real scientist does that.