A plan for tulpa experimentation.

I_wesley125

So let me get this strait... You want to gather a group of people and attempt to... Do chemical weapons tests on their tuppers? WHY? Wouldn't that also... You know, kill the mancers themselves? And for what purpose?

"Well maybe, if we kill the 'mancers, we can kill the tuppers as well!"

"Brilliant deduction, Mr. Himmler!"

"Thanks, General Tojo!"

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

I think he wants us to kill our tuppers with chemical weapons and the like, but that would do nothing but needlessly cause them pain and suffering since they can't die by anything other than dissipation.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Anonymous

Until the World War III when Kimothy finally drops his atom bombs and the radiation it emits causes super imposition and tulpalama warfare to become a thing.

And then Anarchy will Reign. Yo, yo, yo, here we go.

But only if the majority of tulpalamas aren't ponies. If that is true, then world peace will follow the war that will end all wars because of pony tulpa.

In conclusion, everyone should make pony tulpalamas in order to avoid such a travisty. Neigh to the anime girls. Neigh to the humans. Neigh to the (place other overly used tulpa-form here). Pony tulpalamas to all, and to all a good night.

I thought Wesley was banned for trolling; or was that just on the IRC? This thread died last December, why is it being necro'd now? Just get rid of it.

Astral project on my face, brother!

Guest Anonymous

I thought Wesley was banned for trolling; or was that just on the IRC? This thread died last December, why is it being necro'd now? Just get rid of it.

It's probably another Wesley. You're just paranoid... buuuutttt just to be safe, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to close this thread and never mention it again? Just a suggestion?

(Also... it may be my fault. Only maybe though. I don't read dates.)

No, it's that Wesley. The Fede fanboy and the darknedgy teen who loves 4chan and being the leejuun and so evul for the lulz. Also tried sucking my cock, was pretty sad. He's pretty gone now. At least from my life.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)