What are tulpas supposed to sound like?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So Helix, Pixel and Solace have been vocal for a while now, but not fluent at it. But my issue is that I don't know if when they talk its me speaking or them. Whenever I think its them, its usually just me saying something to myself in my head in a different attitude than my own. Sometimes it sounds like someone else is talking (Like when the happy, upbeat Pixel is talking), but when Helix is talking it just feels like I'm literally to myself, not them.

So what are tulpas supposed to sound like when they are only barely vocal?

So what are tulpas supposed to sound like when they are only barely vocal?

Well Rai used to sound like a badly tuned radio with lots of static and it was accompanied with a lot of head pressure...

But my issue is that I don't know if when they talk its me speaking or them.

Rai Said "Always believe that its your tupla, Doubt is bad for us, even false belief is good as long as it is belief, it keeps us motivated and makes us Stronger.

So if in doubt just trust that it is one of your Mindfolk"

Tulpa's Name: Rai

Form: Female rabbit with white fur.

Currently Working on: Imposition

Tulpa's Name: Ashie

Form: Female pale Green eyes, Green hair

Currently Working on: Imposition

Mine feel the same way Jimmy, but if I compare debating stuff with myself in my head to what it's like talking to them- there is a difference. This will develop over time and grow stronger.

Contrary to what you might think, there isn't just one point while forcing when it just snaps and you hear a voice. Not even gradually. It takes time. It's so slow you barely notice it. Then all of a sudden you realize you have had a voice in your head for a while.

frt

I dunno. I just look at them.

If what I'm perceiving synchronizes with their facial expressions, mouth movements, and general behavior, then it's them. If not, then I'm likely talking to myself. It's often easy enough to detect that it's them if they're walking behind me outside, though.

A great foolproof way is of course to do the ol' pinky noisy trick and ask them to repeat specific words after you while playing pink noise at a comfortable volume. Once you've exercised the repetition of several words, hum a few notes, preferably some high ones, and ask the subject to repeat those notes. After that, it's usually fairly easy to have an active vocal conversation, even if it sounds like whispers; it always sounds like whispers in the beginning if you don't usually do this practice a lot.

Jimmy, if you don't want to feel like you are talking trough them, you have to establish the belief that it is them. You can reach this by telling yourself it is not you. At the same time you have to make your Tulpas reassure you that it's not you parroting them. Stop questioning their behavior, and they will appear more separate. However, you might not get rid of this feeling completely, since you and your Tulpas are the same thing.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto