Huge success in Russia! Tulpa goes very popular thing!

Endar

Today a tulpa phenomenon was aired on one of most famouse technical site:

http://habrahabr.ru/post/161575/

In is one of most visited and popular sites in Russia. I get a thousands visit to my blog from here in hours, ALL communities, even very far from tulpa and so, now is discussing it!

Information spreads like a virus in Russian national social network http://vk.com (we use in instead of facebook, if you know)!

All information channels is roaring about tulpae phenomenon!

After that, Russia is very likely to become most advanced nation in tulpamancing! I am so proud!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Sh#t.

If something becomes popular among masses in Russia... It's time to sing out of all Russian communities about that.

At least for about half a year, until "школоло" find some new toy and forgets about tulpae.

No offence.

現実に抗え!

After that, Russia is very likely to become most advanced nation in tulpamancing! I am so proud!

Soviet science may well win something! As Kennedy said to Nixon, "you, yourself, said to Khrushchev, "You may be ahead of us in tulpas but we're ahead of you in color television". I think that color television is not as important as tulpas."

Seriously though, this is pretty interesting. Although the association with ponies is stronger than ever, it seems to be fairly balanced, respectable coverage. Thanks for sharing.

Don't see reasons to be that excited. As I mentioned in my blog, many people reacted very sceptically about it, repeating old delusions such as "this goes from social unadaptivity, this is schizophrenia, go take some beer and find yourself a gurl". I don't think tulpa phenomenon will become massive, society has very stable negative reaction to the "imagination games" and "experiments on your conciousness".

wtf russian tries spek engrish

Only time will tell, Khagata-wm.

But I am sure what this publication will help people, who potentially needs tulpa, to discover her existence and to find proper information and guides.

There are thousands of people, who would be happy to have a tulpa, but they just know nothing about it. Now they might become more happy with their lives, and it is good.

Also more people in movement will lead to more statistics and information. If big science will catch tulpa phenomenon in its sight, we all will get a lot of helpfull information.

There are thousands of people, who would be happy to have a tulpa, but they just know nothing about it. Now they might become more happy with their lives, and it is good.

Yeah, that's great and all, but let's take off pink glasses. Many people, or should i say "most of the people", will try tulpaforching (and probably even create tulpae) just for fun or out of curiosity. And almost none of them will ever think "hey, i'm creating fully sentient and self-aware being with it's own wishes, needs, rights, etc. Am i REALLY 100% SURE what i can take SUCH responsibility (and live with it till the rest of our days)?".

You can call me a pessimist but i'm sure that most of them will just create a toy for themselves. And when it will become boring for them.. They will just toss their tulpae aside until better times. Or even dissipate them.

That's just... Cruel and horrible.

現実に抗え!

That's just... Cruel and horrible.

You shouldn't be concerned with what other people do with their tulpas. It has yet to be firmly established that tulpas are truly sentient; besides that, they probably wouldn't be if they could be easily discarded.

Yeah, that's great and all, but let's take off pink glasses. Many people, or should i say "most of the people", will try tulpaforching (and probably even create tulpae) just for fun or out of curiosity. And almost none of them will ever think "hey, i'm creating fully sentient and self-aware being with it's own wishes, needs, rights, etc. Am i REALLY 100% SURE what i can take SUCH responsibility (and live with it till the rest of our days)?".

You can call me a pessimist but i'm sure that most of them will just create a toy for themselves. And when it will become boring for them.. They will just toss their tulpae aside until better times. Or even dissipate them.

You don't just dissipate a tupper that has acquired trv sentience and independence. In fact, were they to all find themselves inside big red rooms while their body is doing shit outside would be fucking awesome, like natural selection of stupidity or something. (The hosts, i mean).

It is old and well-known delusion - the idea that simple tulpa has fear of death like us. Fear of death, for us, is evolutionally reasonable instinct; however, for tulpae such an instinct would be dangerous and unproductive. Because their raison d'etre is our existence and survival, not their own. This is the only one option that allows both of you be happy with your lifes and relationships.

http://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkhagata.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F28116017118%2Fme-tulpa-servitor for more info.

wtf russian tries spek engrish

It is old and well-known delusion - the idea that simple tulpa has fear of death like us. Fear of death, for us, is evolutionally reasonable instinct; however, for tulpae such an instinct would be dangerous and unproductive. Because their raison d'etre is our existence and survival, not their own. This is the only one option that allows both of you be happy with your lifes and relationships.

http://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkhagata.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F28116017118%2Fme-tulpa-servitor for more info.

Fuck, and here I was deciding between learning german (is that how you call their language in english, anyway?) or japanese. Now I have to learn russian just to be able to be able to know about the news they discover about tulpae.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.