Texas Assassins

ani_cat_candy

And then they all lived happily ever after.

The end.

But srsly, at least you proved you can draw, so I'm happy with that.

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, everyone can draw. Just a matter of if you can make it work or not and that's not the problem here. The problem is blatant tracing, trying to say they're not tracing, then trying to cover it up, then backpedaling and wallowing in their traces that are exactly what Da Vinci did like a pig in shit. And not even putting simple links to their "reference" pictures like they're afraid of being found out, even though that's the kinda stuff you do. If you recreate another picture, you always link the original so we can compare. Also you know, your work's not totally original so you need to give credit where it's due.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 3 weeks later...

Just got hit with a cold. Last night was the first bad wave of it.

As I was trying to go to sleep, I felt someone lay next to me.. It was Volpe.

He asked a bit timidly if he could sleep with me (I have a tendency to get very moody when I'm sick)

I told him that they're all welcome to come sleep with me anytime they want. There's no need to ask or be scared. I love them!

Next thing I know, Kou and Nero dive into my bed followed by Dante and Gatto. They get all comfortable (Gatto and Volpe changed to their animal forms so they could squeeze in closer to me)... Then I needed a much bigger bed.

All but a few of the most anti-social Tulpae had piled in to cuddle. I even saw Mewtwo there! I haven't seen him in about 8 or 9 years!

Yes, my first Tulpae were Pokemon. Shut up. Y'all make ponies! Y'all have no room to talk on this one. *sticks tongue out childishly before coughing my head off again*

That's the good news.

Bad news:

The house/dog sitter's grandson stole my tablet while we were on vacation.

The kid's already gone back home to Mexico so there's no way in Hell to get it back.

So I used what little money I had left after vacation to buy a new one.. I had to talk my parents into paying for half of it.

It has yet to arrive and I'm dying to draw something on the computer!! GYA!!

No! You bastards can't hear about or see my awesome family!!

You don't win a war by dyeing for your country,

You make them die for theirs

So I say

Kill them all and let God sort 'em out!

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

What? You don't see my friends being dorks in there?

lol jk.

This was copy/pasted from my online journal that my Dr keeps up with. I just added a few notes about my first Tulpa and what ages my nephews are.

This cold has me so screwed up, I couldn't concentrate long enough to do anything else.

Oh, God! The coughing got so bad earlier.. One thing you never want to do: Throw up spaghetti.

That felt so weird.

Robitussin Long-acting Cough, Liquid Hydrocodone*.. and I'm still having to take cough drops.

It's ridiculous!

Momma caught it (likely) in Cozumel, then dad got it. Lucky bastard only had to suffer about 2 days.. I'm starting day 2.. Hopefully I'll get his luck and it'll go soon. Mom had it a full week.

Thankfully my brother hasn't got it yet. He broke a rib Christmas Eve.. I swear he's the only person I know who can break a rib (it's happened a few times before) and not go to the doctor for pain meds. He just pops a Hydrocodone and keeps working like nothing even happened!

I feel so bad for my nephews! They have this horrid thing too.. Momma asked Aedan (the older one) if he coughed up a lung.

"What's a lung?"

I pulled up some pics on google and asked him "Did something like this come out while you were coughing?"

His eyes got big and he nodded his head 'yes'

lol that boy is so funny!

He was playing Angry Birds last weekend and I asked him why the birds were angry. He was so into his game, I guessed he didn't hear me. Later, he found

(He LOVES Lindsey Stirling's work) and shouted, "That's why the birds are angry! The bad piggies took their violin music!"

That and his stories of the cars turning into Transformers/Assassins and going off to fight Templars at night. That's why they get dirty so fast.

*Hydrocodone note: My mom knows how to get the good shit from the doctors! lol

1: We have hereditary migraines and that's the only shit that will knock them out (sometimes) without some seriously fucked up side effects.

and

2: She's a kidney transplant patient. A

fter we moved from Houston to this small town, a nurse at the local hospital refused to refill one of moms' anti-rejection meds... A highly physically addictive medicine. If you ever stop taking that medication (forgot what it's called.. likely wouldn't be able to spell it anyway), you're supposed to taper off it, not just quit cold-turkey. She could die without that medicine if the withdraw symptoms don't do it first.

So now the hospital is scared shitless of my mom. Afraid she may file a lawsuit against them.

The only reason that dumb ass nurse is still working there is because the town's so small, it's hard to find anyone with a high enough degree for the position.

AWW! I love how sweet and cuddly my babies are being <3

All the ones that can change into cute, fluffy critters are snuggled up with me on the couch.. Sesshomaru is even being sweet, giving me puppy cuddles <3

OMG! I did not mean to write that much.

Sorry, I'm really loopy from the meds lol

So I say

I WAS LOOPY ON MEDS and posting random shit everywhere! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!

Oh, God. How I love thee caps-lock. For my throat feels like razor blades have turned it to a dance hall.

I think I'm still a bit fucked up.. (@_@)

So I say

Mix it with Hydrocodone and some Jagermeister

So I say