Battle army tulae in service of CIA since 1977 ! Hard to believe? Read.

Endar

TL:(IR)DR: lol

however, since I have created a tulpa my focus and attention to detail has significantly improved.

I can see a simplified tulpa created for work reasons could help individuals of special operations keep control over their body in tense situations.

I can also see it as a prelude to prevent information leeks, If you AND your tulpa are working against being interrogated then you have a better chance of surviving in "isolated" interrogation rooms.

If everybody is thinking alike, then someone isnt thinking.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

The Google is strong with this one.

No, but seriously, cool find. It's crazy hard to find stuff on tulpae outside Alexandra David-Neel and a few forums.

"People, you know, that exist in the world for half a century and from the seventies are armed ready fucking military combat Tulp? o_O"

indeed ^

Also it seems that this has more to do with hypnosis than anything remotely involving tulpae.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Maybe they created each tulpa and train them to kill in a different way. Then they trai switching, and pretty much created a soldier who could do everything?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Yeah, MKULTRA was hypnosis. Given that it involved nothing that we'd recognise as a step in tulpa creation, and the end result is not co-functioning, it'd be a stretch to recognise this as tulpas. Besides that, there's nothing directly involving combat, and definitely nothing that could link tulpas to combat. The project was about mind control, not combat.