Vampires musings

Vampire13

Newbie to the topic of Tulpamancing how shocking :O ...

Alright so obviously I am new to the subject of Tulpae, I first heard the concept pf them through Facebook the other day (Tuesday 11/12/12) but in the days since then i have been reading through the forums like a bloody madman.

I was sold on the idea of Tulpa existing from the moment i started reading about them and thought they sounded pretty cool and after much thought and deliberation decided to create my own. Well I would like to eventually create two or three of them, all will be created as companions to myself and each other.

I first plan on creating "Stranger", a quiet and shy human female who is very intelligent and creative, full of curiosity and happiness. (The name "Stranger" is only a temporary one, i plan on changing it once her personality has been developed and i have her talking)

After Stranger becomes fully sentient, depending on how well everything goes, I will consider creating a companion for her (will also talk to her about it). But this will most likely be a male character who is strong, protective and loud. But this will probably be a while away.

Back to Stranger, I still want to read more information in the forums, just to answer questions that I don't yet know I have, so I will probably start her just after Christmas. Also cause I am the eldest brother of soon to be nine children, this time of year is a little bit crazy and stressful, just a little bit, but it should settle after the big day.

Cant wait to get started, and please be patient with me if I have to many questions. xD

Name: Stranger (Until further notice)

Form: Human female

Birthday: 21-12-2012

Stage: Narration/Visualisation

Name: Carer (Until further notice)

Birthday: ? (probably around the same time as Strangers)

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about your questions. Ask as much as you want,even if the question has been asked a thousand times before. Remember,there are no stupid questions,just stupid answers. I'll be looking forward to read about your progress.

Tulpae: Eve & Aria

Form: Human/Elin

Birthday: 24.10.2012/26.11.2012

Stage: Imposition on hold

So just a quick update, after reading through many different threads on the forum and other peoples creation guides I decided yesterday to screw waiting for after christmas I am going to start now. so last night I started forcing, just creating a simple blue orb in the void and started talking to her and have been narrating out loud and with the minds voice all day.

my visualisation skills are terrible at the moment, i used to have a small "wonderland" that i called sanctuary that i used to escape into when things got stressful, but all i ever did was sit on the top of a hill and listen to birds. i tried to bring it up last night but struggled, like i remember it and i can kinda describe it in words, but i cant visualise it at the moment. i will go back through the guides section in the forum tomorrow looking for ways to help my visualisation skills, as i think that it is important to be able to visualise your tulpa as you develop them.

today i also noticed that i suck at narrating, i have never been a talkative person and if i do have conversations with people i am rarely the one who starts the conversation. another thing that i will have to work on in the next few days.

apart from that there is nothing else to report and i will try visualising again in a few hours.

Cheer for the wall of text... thanks to people that pay attention to the newbies progress reports, it has given me confidence that people have read it and paid some sort of attention to it. also thanks ShroomOfDoom for the welcome, it is very much appreciated :D

Brief update for today. Started considering changing Strangers name and "Alexis" kept popping into my head, i think i will use it for now and ask her about it later on.

narrated again all day. I wonder if reading boring and mundane things to her counts? things like creation guides and the like. i think it should seeing as people have said that they read books to their tulpae, but you know these things aren't quite like a book now are they?

Did more reading through guides today, hopefully found some things that will be useful for visualisation and concentration. going to try a forcing session after i write this and listen to some of Fede's tunes. might try a meditation method tomorrow as well.

almost completed writing up Alexis' personality sheets today too, i probably should of had this done ages ago whilst my account was being approved and before i started forcing but better late then never and i guess I'm not really that far through the process.

so much for brief -.- o'well peep's enjoy yourselves. im going away to force, might be back with more tomorrow.

day 3 update.

concentration: low

visualization: Dismal

narration: continuing, and i have succeeded in creeping my brother out by [his perspective] talking to myself all day...

did a 25 min forcing session just before until i was interrupted, Fede's "tulpatone" helped a little with visualising Alexis, currently as an orb until my visualisation and concentration increase, i already have a form decided and will be working on that in the next few days.

will continue forcing and narration tomorrow, might experiment with a few different things like seating position, light level and different tones just to see which works best.

thats about it for now

Made progress today visualising things, was finding it easier to visualise random things that would pop into my head now just need to focus the visualising onto Alexis and her form. also havent been able to narrate for long today, it has been a very busy day setting up for christmas tomorrow, im hoping that tomorrow isnt too crazy and i am able to get in a good forcing session and and plenty of narration.

I dont think i will be able to post an update tomorrow, i know most of you dont care if I update or not, but Merry Christmas to all, i hope everyone enjoys the day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

so throughout the day i struggled to narrate and thought that i would make up for it in a good forcing session tonight and i feel like i have made good progress. 40 min with one of Fede's tones was great, Visualisation was greatly improved and concentration was awesome right up until the last minute or two, which was when i decided to drop in for a quick update and a bit of a break before dropping back into the forcing session for another 20 minutes or so.

I feel like i am close to breaking through the curtain. right now i can visualise things, people, objects and places (closed eyes) but they are pretty blurry and have a black ring surrounding them, but every now and then i drop past that ring and everything becomes clear, and i can hear things clearly, like the voices of family, gravel crunching underfoot and the like (oh yeah, i can move around sometimes even when the curtain is closed) but i only seem to be able to hold the curtain open for around 5 seconds at a time, and it takes fair bit of concentration to open it up, hopefully this will get better and easier with practice.

So happy with my progress today! as i said i will do another short 20 min session after i type this (it seems Alexis is eager, i feel a slight head pressure now) and then i will passively force as i go through my usual routine before going to bed. tomorrow i hope to narrate heaps whilst we watch the cricket, im going to teach her all of the rules tomorrow whilst i watch the Boxing day test, hopefully she enjoys it as much as i do.

O'well that is it for tonight, hope everybody has had a very good christmas and continues to enjoy the day (or holiday season if you dont celebrate christmas). but from us right now bye folks!

just continuing with narration and forcing, no big advances in progression, still little communication from Alexis, just some small head pressures and emotional responses.

Was reading Lord of the Ring: Return of the King to her today, i was reading it before i started creating her and want to finish it before starting a new book so i am already a fair way through it. anyway, i was up to the part where sam and frodo had just fought with gollum and and gotten rid of the ring and just started crying, it was a combination of happiness for them getting rid of the ring and sadness for them being stuck on mount doom and looking like they where about to die. now i have gotten emotional from reading books/watching movies before but nothing like this, and i also have never cried during the ending of lord of the rings, i guess it was kind of strange and awesome at the same time.

so maybe i shouldn't say "no big advances in progression" as that is a lie... i think for me the emotional response is a fairly big step forward and the first thing that i cant truly attribute to coming from her :D

apart from that bit of news nothing really has happened, im increasing the time i am forcing every day to around 2 hours in total, usually split into sessions around 30-45 minutes long. and i will probably keep increasing the length of sessions and number of sessions throughout the week, as well as reading and narrating to her for increased amounts of time as i get more used to it.

i can feel her presence around now and i hope that we can start communicating more in the near future, that i think is our next goal.

goodnight from us.

happy new years everyone, lets hope 2013 is a very good year for all.

5 days since last post, little to no progress made. we narrate everyday, and she is constantly on my conscious whilst im awake. not been able to have a forcing session for a few days, been busy partying with friends. we will catch up on forcing sessions in the next few days.

only notable thing, wonderland is becoming easier to visualise and im starting to sort movement out (used to just float around, and use the force to move things) that will be one of the focuses of the next week.

also, when i am visualising Alexis i am always having trouble seeing her face, and if she is moving around then she hides it from me, maybe she isn't happy with the one that i created for her and has not yet found one that she is happy with. we will talk about it later.

goodnight from us.

so this week has been good to me. forcing most days, and narrating all the time. visualisation and concentration are awesome.

there was a period at the beginning of the week where i could not sense alexis at all, to find her a just made a small ball of energy and told it to find her and followed the trail it made, gave her a hug and i think now she isnt to bad. it makes it difficult to tell if they are ok when they dont yet talk and can on very basically communicate with you, but we are making this work.

seems like i also have a second "proto-tulpa" now. was trying a bit of a hypnotic session last night to see how it would work for me, it worked a little as in i had a better sense of visualisation and slightly more concentration but didn't really hypnotise me (when my brother walked in to talk to me about some trivial matter i broke off and spoke to him then went back to forcing) not having been hypnotised before i dont know what it is like or anything. will do some research into hypnotism in the coming days and see if i can help myself. anyway back on track, about 3/4 into this session i started to feel like alexis was getting agitated, so i had a quick look around and there she was, my second tulpa, "Carer".

little back story behind Carer, when i first started thinking about and planing alexis i considered a second tulpa that i was going to create after alexis so that they could help and care for each other. alexis (originally named Stranger, standing for stranger in my mind) was going to be fairly shy and easily scared. Carer was going to be the one to protect her blah blah blah, but i ended up putting some thought into her and what she looked like and her personality.

so there you have it i know have two none talking, hardly moving tulpae that i will continue to work with untill they are fully vocal and sentient.

on another note, when i first found out about tulpas i spoke to my brother about them and since then he has done quite a bit of extensive research into them. now you must understand that he is "mentally unstable" (that term is thrown around alot) and if you asked him about what exactly he has he says 'a little bit of everything' and that is pretty much true, so it is normal for him to hear voices (mind voice and auditory hallucination) and have multiple "beings" (as he described once) in his head. so this morning he said that he could feel another presence in his mind, one that was unlike the others he usually has, and it is calling for him to find it. being my brother he refuses to go and find it so i told him several different ways that he could try dissipating it without getting to close. but it looks like i have caused 2 accidental tulpas to be created, im on a roll... but lets hope that i dont create any more, at least until after stranger and carer and fully developed (at least vocally)

~V

p.s. i am now going back to my old way and referring to Alexis as Stranger and keeping Carer as she is.

p.p.s. please excuse i horrible story telling, spelling and grammar. it is my being lazy and i do my best to keep it readable.

p.p.p.s. The Hobbit is an awesome movie, went and saw it with the girls today, hope they enjoyed it!