Narration through reading?

Kiahdaj

I think all along I've missed the concept behind narration, and that is surely where this question is coming from.

But, do any words, directed toward your tupper count as narration?

For instance; could you read a book to them, with equal effectiveness?

If you can, would you consider narration essential in the same way it is to a developing child? Is that what this is all about?

All this time I've done it with little to no idea why, if not for that reason.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Narration is talking to your tulpa. It doesn't really matter what you say, as long as you're saying it to your tulpa. Just reading a book aloud isn't going to cut it, but if you read the book to your tulpa then it should be fine.

I don't think narration has the same purpose as talking to babies and children. Narrator here establishes sentience by forcing it on the mind that there is a tulpa there - probably - while talking to infants builds their language skills.

ANY verbal energy directed towards your tupper = narrating.

Try to keep the focus on the fact that you are reading for your tulpa instead of the fact that you are reading with your tulpa

If you forget that he/she is there, you are properly doing it wrong.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.