Possible problems with a real-world inspired Wonderland?

tyzone

Okay, that title was probably a little weird. I never know what to put there.

First off, I would like to say hello to you all. I'm new to this forum, and I've been reading the guides since a few days. I started working on a Tulpa a little bit, trying to do as much narrating as I can, and trying to create a Wonderland as well.

Unfortunately, it is pretty hard to me to imagine an entire place. I wanted to start with a simple room (for now, what I have kind of looks like an empty church, minus most of the religious signs and whatnot), and to open the doors leading outside once I felt ready to visualize it all. But I suppose I could also try to imagine an existing place, like...well, how about my home?

I would like doing that. There are quite a good amount of things I could visit with my Tulpa around here. But there's a problem, I think. Let's take an exemple on a smaller scale, and imagine I have never seen what my house even looks like. I would just visualize my bedroom first, and then imagine a house around it. But if I were to exit my real bedroom, to see what my house looked like, would this make it harder to visualize the imagined house? Would that force me to entirely change my wonderland each time I found out about a new place in the real world?

It would not become harder to visualize, i think. You would just need to accept that they are different. You can however, change your wonderland at your taste whenever you like, so there's that. You also don't strictly need a wonderland, or can even create a new one for each session if you liked, or have the same one to improve on visualization. Or you could imagine a blank room for all that matters.

If you don't want to change your wonderland, you simply don't. If you have imagined it already, it will probably stay that way, or change automatically for you if you have a hard time visualizing it and prefer to stay close to the real world. It will still be your choice, however, even if a subconscious one at that.

nah, thats what I do, i wonderland my neighborhood and eventually the whole town (not a big town), its not any different than the alternative, Just accept that they're different (I make mine without any people, cars, empty shelves etc) Personally I think that makes it easier to wonderland.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Well, okay. I'll try and have my neighborhood as a Wonderland.

Now that I think of it...Maybe I could choose to imagine a portal in a house, to link the real-wonderland world with a wonderland-wonderland world once I'm ready to visualize something entirely new? Anyway, thanks for the help. I'll try and visualize that in an hour or so.

That's close to Faq_man method. You visualize the place you're at, and then superimpose your tulpa into it.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.