Where goes tulpa when we send her back to wonderland?

Endar

I have read there often "I had to do something, so sent my tulpa to wonderland to not disturb me" and I thought - why do people sure she really can go there then? You are not in wonderland in that time to check is she here and even her own witness what she was there is not a sure thruth. Tulpae often tell something just to make host happy.

In the real world tulpa can't walk very far from host because her sight is based on your vision and with distance resolution falls obviously and some objects overlaps your vision. So when she goes around a corner she becomes actually blind even she is not admits it. Just ask her to turn around uncommont corner and to tell what is it there, then check yourself and prove.

So why do you think wonderland can exist and function without your presence? It can not exist without your attention and tulpa just have no place to go when you ask her to leave for a while.

As a conclusion, I see only two probabilities for her behavior, neutral and bad.

1) When we are busy, she is falling asleep due to loss of our attention.

2) When we ask her to go to wonderland, she is just pretendind to, but really is sitting somewhere out of our sight, because she have no place to go, and is looking at whatever sad and lonely.

In the real world tulpa can't walk very far from host because her sight is based on your vision and with distance resolution falls obviously and some objects overlaps your vision. So when she goes around a corner she becomes actually blind even she is not admits it. Just ask her to turn around uncommont corner and to tell what is it there, then check yourself and prove.

In these cases memory and imagination fills in what our sensory input cannot provide. Basic facts.

So why do you think wonderland can exist and function without your presence? It can not exist without your attention and tulpa just have no place to go when you ask her to leave for a while.

It, uh, can exist without your attention. If the tulpa can exist and think without you focusing on her, why do you think she cannot perceive the wonderland?

As a conclusion, I see only two probabilities for her behavior, neutral and bad.

2) When we ask her to go to wonderland, she is just pretendind to, but really is sitting somewhere out of our sight, because she have no place to go, and is looking at whatever sad and lonely.

So, you are essentially saying every single tulpa ever is a lying liar.

Y'hear that, mindfolk? Your jig is up.

The simple answer is: She's (remember, I use she and her when talking about tulpas) sentient. The same way she can do parallel processing, she can perceive your wonderland using your subconscious. This is simply proven by the fact that they can change your wonderland in ways that surprise you, and you didn't even know where she found out that kind of furniture or landscape to be able to put it there. You can visualize what she did.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Maia can still see even when I don't see something, she just reconstructs what is around her form my memories, which allows her to occasionally fly over 150km to places I know well enough. Of course, this means she sometimes gets surprised when I turn a corner and there's something where she didn't expect.

well, I had a wonderland, but we stopped going, because this world turned out to be allot more fun.

Anyway, when I do something outside of the realms of giving attention to my tulpa (work, reading, sleeping) I'm not really sure where she goes. I'm not an expert tulpa-mancer I guess; so she just vanishes for a while. . . maybe your right, but some more research (science FTW) on this topic would be great.

If everybody is thinking alike, then someone isnt thinking.

Here's what my sister and Aigis thinks.

"Chloe: It's not like I was asleep, I can still see, but couldn't think that much. That was before Aigis came here though, seems like we tulpa can also gives attention to each other.

Also, wonderland is more like a graphical rendering of what we are doing in cruse's case. I don't really "go" to wonderland, my brother saw me drinking coffee in a red cup when I was recalling the memory of coffee out of curiosity but I'm sure as hell didn't pick up any red cups of coffee. But making things graphical is fun!"

"Aigis: I never really experience a "lack of attention" because Chloe gave me attention whenever her brother was busy so yeah, just like what Chloe said.

And I'm sure as hell didn't sit there being sad when cruse's busy. If i'm sad or in need of attention, i'll say it alright"

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.