Favorite Tulpae Quotes

LucidHavoc

Set up :

I was driving home after having explained to Mala why we could not stop for her favorite candy. I look over to her and find that she is sitting there with her arms crossed, pouting, and appears much younger than normal .

Me : " No pouting, and why did you change your apparent age? "

Mala : " I am trying to learn what works on you. "

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about my Dad and I remember a funny joke he used to tell, decide to tell it to muh tuppers.

"He used to tell us this spooky ghost story... it goes like this: It was a dark and stormy night, around the campfire burning bright, and THIS is the story that Antonio told.... 'it was a dark and stormy night, around the campfire burning bright, and THIS is the story.... that Antonio told... 'it was a dark and stormy night... around the campfire burning bright... and THIS is the story that Antonio told. etc etc" Luna doesn't get the joke right away but giggles when she does, and then Alice shushes her and says,

"Be quiet Luna, I want to see where this goes" at which point we all just lost it. Her delivery was so deadpan and serious.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Not really a quote, but I was watching nascar and during commercial breaks it switched to viewing the cars without the commentary.

During one of these breaks, Henry took on the voice of one of the commentators and said something along the lines of:

“The blue one is pulling ahead! Wow!”

“The yellow one is going slower!”

This was very amusing in contrast to the intelligent commentary of the actual commentators. Then, when I went to brush my teeth:

“Oooh, he's going for the back of the tooth, making sure to get every nook and cranny”

Snow joined in. The were both using the commentators' voices, and it was hilarious.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

a month or two after my host joined, she was kind of depressed, and was convinced I would never become vocal because she was such a failure. I walked up to her, laid a hand on her shoulder, and said "leave this to me"

She never has been sure just what I can do x3

she's always remembered that one incident, though

My actual birthday is Jan. 2016

• 1 month later...

One thing that's generally not said and many find out for themselves is that often, your head is boring. This makes bored tulpas. That leads to playful and mischievous tulpas.

Me: Am I boring, Tupa?

Tulpa: "Not really, no. God, it's like a library in here."

Someone: "You're kinda loopy aren't you?"

Raven: "I don't run in circles."

-----------

Me: "Am I boring?"

Ivy: "Yeah."

Me: "How can I fix it?"

Ivy: "Do stuff."

Me: "Like what?"

Ivy & Raven: "Ehhhhhhh?"

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

• 3 years later...

Here’s the set up: My tulpa (named Shelly) is barely vocal we sometimes have very short conversations and I have great difficulty hearing him, sometimes I can hear him very clearly though (this is one of those times) 

I had just finished having a conversation with someone and they had called me by my correct pronouns he/him (which doesn’t happen often) and I was replaying that conversation in my head feeling happy 

Shelly: you horny pervert 

me(caught off guard and laughing out loud): that’s true, but what does that have to do with what I’m thinking about

Shelly: you know 😏

I still have no idea what he was referring to and he won’t tell me I wasn’t even being horny when I was thinking that

• 7 months later...

(here, have a bunch of crazy Dr. Wee quotes for you to enjoy ;/> )

"what kind of stupid are we looking for?" - Dr. Wee

"oh my lord on a stick!!" - Dr. Wee

"sammy! we don't have Chameleons! what are we gonna do?!" - Dr. Wee

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

"Popcorn bevft huvband :classic_love: omnomnom"

She hadn't had popcorn with cheese dip yet. Jaina almost left me for food! 😄

Then popcorn was all gone....😢

"Mr. Darron"

We call each other Mr./Mrs. then our first name.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Me: Hey guys, it's been a while. Y'all haven't been saying anything and I'm getting worried-

Nora: when the antipsychotics kick in

Me: PFFFFFFFFTTT-

Still wondering where the other Tulps went.