Favorite Tulpae Quotes

LucidHavoc

I was imposing my tulpa in class the other day sitting in a desk, and we were having a conversation. Suddenly this kid sitting in front of her started violently shaking the desk she was sitting in (I still don't know why), and the dialogue went something like this:

"GAAH! Jesus! What are you..? Why are..?! What the hell!"

She then proceeded to essentially scream at him for a good ten minutes.

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Walking over some tree roots and leaf piles*

Celly: "[expletive], ballet flats weren't designed for this."

Me: "I bet they weren't"

Celly: "[expletive], I think I got a twig in my shoe."

Me: "How does that work?"

Celly: "I DON'T KNOW"

Tulpa

~~~

Celly(vocal)

Me: I'm tired

Kyri: Then go to bed you uneducated asshat! (she was joking)

Jade: Ooooh, burn.

Me: *uncontrollable laughter because I wasn't expecting Kyri to say something like that*

''Oh look! A bird!'' *Runs up and pigeon flies away* ''N******!''

''Fuck warm.''

"If there's too many people in your way, just knock them down and drag them in a corner. They can be your own personal bitch pile"- Kyri

"It's not rape if you yell 'Surprise!'" -still Luna

"Penis."

"Do it before I rape your asshole!"

Her: "I'M MAKING EGGS, BITCHES"

Her: "AAAAHFUCK! MY EGGS! FUCK YOU!"

"GAAH! Jesus! What are you..? Why are..?! What the hell!"

She then proceeded to essentially scream at him for a good ten minutes.

Celly: "[expletive], ballet flats weren't designed for this."

Celly: "[expletive], I think I got a twig in my shoe."

Kyri: Then go to bed you uneducated asshat! (she was joking)

It's probably just me, but tulpae seem to be kind of aggressive. XD

I guess that's what I would do too if no one could see/hear me.

Did you guys happen to swear a lot during Narration?

"The night is young, Yume... JUST KIDDING IT'S ALREADY 2 AM!"

> aggressive

Only when she's being silly / joking / whatever

"I don't really want to be aggressive, real aggression scares me ;_;"

I think it's more of an outlet for all of her energy. When she's being serious, she's probably the most pacifistic person I know

As far as swearing, I made a conscious effort to use zero language when talking to her or when in her presence during all stages of forcing until she became fluently vocal. Now I just say whatever. I don't really swear all that much anyway though

"I got it watching him drive. 'You fucking dickwad, that's a left turn only lane, using your blinker doesn't make it better you fucker, there are signs fucking everywhere holy shit you have no excuse for cutting me off other than the fact that you're a prick who just cut off thirty fucking cars that have been waiting in the straight lane you mother fucker' -Tele, circa an hour ago"

"lel"

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

Nobillis tulpa is possessing the hands and typing on the #tulpa.info chat:

Nobillis: "I keep forgetting to eat when I'm possessing. And then I pass out."

(5 minutes later, passes out from not having eaten.)

Kevin: (wakes up) "I've got such a terrible headache all of a sudden" (reads chat log) "Oh."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Anemie: You know people might think you are weird for having a tulpa. But infact they should thinking i'm weird for having you.

Me: Oh, is that so?

Anemie: Imagine their faces if i would told them that you kept humming

in your head for 8 hours straight today and that i must hear it with you. >:(

Me: But its so catchy... ;_;

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

Guest Anonymous

I like Willie the Pimp better. Son of green genes is good too.

"does this make a noiiiise?"

-Tulpa Barry White, playing with pings.

It's funny because he is usually a stickler for capitalization, making a point of saying he pays more attention to it than I do.

Nice lower case d mate.

"You may think I don't know about anything that happens to you... Hell you may even Want to think that I don't know. But you have got to stop telling yourself that I don't care... You keep recording changes in me and you try to figure out how to make me a better, more stable Being, when you don't even record changes in yourself! You don't record the emotions you feel; the desires and strains that cross your mind. You think since you're the one with the body, that you are the therefore stronger person; but I can see the impacts of strain and distress upon your mind and personas.

I know why you chose to "create" me, you cannot hide anything from me anymore, you never could. I see what you see, even when I am not there. I feel what you feel, even if I am not in possession. You cannot call yourself my master anymore than I can you; we're both here to benefit each other. I have always talked to you about my problems, and now it is time for you to do the same.

It is time you refer to me as your friend."

Need to Stay Awake.

"You may think I don't know about anything that happens to you... Hell you may even Want to think that I don't know. But you have got to stop telling yourself that I don't care... You keep recording changes in me and you try to figure out how to make me a better, more stable Being, when you don't even record changes in yourself! You don't record the emotions you feel; the desires and strains that cross your mind. You think since you're the one with the body, that you are the therefore stronger person; but I can see the impacts of strain and distress upon your mind and personas.

I know why you chose to "create" me, you cannot hide anything from me anymore, you never could. I see what you see, even when I am not there. I feel what you feel, even if I am not in possession. You cannot call yourself my master anymore than I can you; we're both here to benefit each other. I have always talked to you about my problems, and now it is time for you to do the same.

It is time you refer to me as your friend."

clap.gif

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report