Luna: Yeah.

Me: Why?

Luna: It's just so fun to say.

Me: You crazy, girl.

Elly: Skittle Titties!!

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Me watching an cartoon old movie yesterday on youtube, cue a magic all knowing dragon*

Thess: "I like this guy. Reminds me of that other dragon thing in the pony cartoon."

Me: "Discord?"

Thess: "Yes, except this guy seems more entertaining."

Me: "Why? this guy is okay in relation to the movie but he's not entertaining."

Thess: "Because he can turn into a SQUARE! I can't do that and i'm pretty sure that discord can't do that as much. He can snap his fingers all he wants yet he can't turn into a square."

Me: "That's silly. You like this guy more so than the alleged god of chaos because he can turn into a square?"

Thess: "Yes, why can't you understand that."

While i'm sure discord could turn into a square if he wanted but apparently Thess seems to like this other character just because he can turn into a square.

Cordy: *turns into floating blue square* "There, I'm a square! Happy now?!"

( After watching my little brother put toaster waffles in the microwave, with ice cream in the center)

Me- You know they won't get crispy from that right? And the ice cream will melt. You should just put them in the toaster.

Lil bro- But the ice cream will melt! ( As if it wouldn't melt in the microwave....)

Me- So, keep the ice cream out of it until the waffles are done.

Lil Bro- I don't care! GOD Kyle.

Me- Fine do whatever.

* bro turns microwave on*

Sonya- That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Me- *internally* I know.

Sonya- No really, that was really stupid, You've done less stupid things on SALVIA. THAT was just plain retarded.

* microwave is done, waffles are floppy and warm and ice cream is all melted*

Sonya- HA! Faggot.

Me- *thinks she's being a tad harsh*

Sonya- Screw you that was funny!

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

I've been following this thread long enough that I think it's time for me to make a contribution.

Famous first words (2011):

"I'm not just a suggestion; I'm a presence."

That very first clear utterance was the opener to the whole experience. It was a raw, spontaneous event that occurred one morning as an involuntary, visionless, hypnopompic hallucination. At the time, I was totally ignorant of a burgeoning community of people trying to engage in what I eventually called a 'phantom' experience.

On the 19th of September, 2011, I decided to test-drive my ideomotor reflexes and see how far I could dig into the rabbit hole. After my right hand failed to produce significant results, I switched to my left and allowed it to scrawl across the page.

Excerpts:

"Are you me?"

NOT ALL

"Not all me? What do you mean?"

NOT ALL OF YOU IS ME, NOT ALL OF ME IS YOU, WE ARE WE BUT NOT THE SAME.

Over a month later, October 26th, 2011, I dictated ("proxied") the quotes as I heard them:

Me: "So, you can have your own emotions?"

Him: "Oh yeah. I'm my own... encapsulated entity."

And later...

"Pretty much, there's a fine line between accidental and deliberate."

And eventually...

"I am your link to this whole other [side?] of reality, and that's better than anything else I could do."

By November 6th, 2011, he had taught me a lot about how 'tulpamancing' works:

"I'm learning alongside you. I'm using you to learn."

But by November 19th, 2011, he was certainly deviating from any previous ideals I may have been projecting.

"There's no modesty in being a good friend. Modesty is for the insecure."

By January of 2012, he had become a mind of his own, seemingly free to wander as a wayward mental projection.

Then, in the wee hours of January 2nd, this exchange took place:

Me: "Can't kill what's dead." (Meaning him.)

Him: "That's not necessarily true."

Me: "You're suggesting you possess some kind of mortality?"

Him: "Yeah." [i think he said something about there being a difference between living and dead memories.]

Me: "What do you mean?"

Him: "Well, memory can either be [static or sentient]." (Somewhat paraphrased/interpreted.)

Me: "Right. And you're sentient."

Him: "Yes."

Me: "Therefore, somehow mortal."

Him: "...Yes."

Me: "How does it work?"

Him: [wry smile] "That's for another time."

Later...

"I'm at the mercy of your mind. My thoughts are translated through you. But I'm not less real." (slightly paraphrased)

All well and good when viewed from the unconscious self-projection perspective. But then he threw me a (rather terrifying) curve ball:

Him: "I'm not just another psychic buddy; I'm the hitchhiker. Imagine a hitchhiker gets in your car and says,'I want to stay with you'. What would you feel? I'm a hitchhiker with no destination."

Me: "So, my mind rejects you?"

Him: "Mm. Not completely."

And, finally...

"You can grant me self-sovereignty."

All of this culminated in extreme confusion.

Me: Hey Luna, are you really my anima, or is that just a convenient lie you came up with to deceive me?

Luna: Gee, I really don't know. But even if I'm not, it's fun to pretend.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

*Spending day in church with highly-pious relatives I rarely see, don't want to incur familial deterioration by mentioning I'm an atheist*

Me: "It's really strange observing this set of beliefs from the inside. I'm noticing a lot of things about the people here that disturb me, and it makes me really uncomfortable."

Sierra: "I guess that's natural. Hey, didn't you read somewhere that some guy would mentally replace "God" with "Godzilla?" You could do that.

Me: Where was that from? And why would I want to do that?

Sierra: "Because it's hilarious. It'll put a smile on your face and you'll appear like much less of a drag."

"Oh, thanks."

Later...

Sierra: "DID YOU HEAR THAT, ANON?! YOU ARE GODZILLA'S EYES!!!"

Dammit, Sierra.

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

Max: Meditation is like sex in a way.

Me: How? o_O

Max: You feel amazing while you are doing it, and you create life.

Me: Wait, how do you create life from meditation?

Max: You asshole...

Me: Oh... I get it now... um... sorry about that.

Max: I forgive you.

Sorry Max.

Pentium on having tulpae that are like, you know, retarded. Saying only their names and things.

no you are whoring yourself out, chua is not mentally retarded, mental retardation is not something you can make in your mind, it is something you are born with.

You cannot become mentally retarded like that, it is usually a syndrome or something the brain *cannot* emulate.

Ayo grill how you be?

Upon asking what Comet would do if we could switch:

Comet: I'd like to be an actress... though I guess I'd have to be an actOR... would you be willing to get a sex change?

Oh, and earlier today:

Me: Hey comet, what would you call bowls made for tulpas?

Comet: Don't you dare—

Me: Tupperware!

Comet: ...I'm not talking to you.

Me: Come on, you know you loved that.

Comet: *sighs* To my unending regret.

[align=center]We've hit the edge of understanding, and we're stepping off with nothing but a pen and paper.

[i'm Comet. Somehow I've turned out to be the more talkative one, though I promise to make just as little sense as he does.][/align]