TulpaAssassin

Will this hurt my tulpa?

Ive been sick for awhile making it impossible to tulpaforce.ive only had a few sessions but If it is here already, how will this affect it? I might have the flu or a fever

I don't think it would "hurt" your tulpa as long as you're still able to concentrate during this sickness. QB's never been affected when I'm sick, even during his development.

Coincidentally, I'm also sick right now, so my heart goes out to you...

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

What is tulpa force? Is that how you empower it? If you are the tulpa's power source then I think the tulpa is probably feeling weak too. My tulpas use reiki as their main power source. You might look into that when you get well. Hint if the tulpa knows reiki, then it can actually empower you when you feel weak. Hope you feel better soon.

Enoch, Chancellor of Mars.

"Follow your bliss."-Joseph Campbell

What is tulpa force? Is that how you empower it? If you are the tulpa's power source then I think the tulpa is probably feeling weak too. My tulpas use reiki as their main power source. You might look into that when you get well. Hint if the tulpa knows reiki, then it can actually empower you when you feel weak. Hope you feel better soon.

Ahahaha what. Tulpa.info, folks.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Numero Uno: Tulpa forcing is the term used when you are working on your tupper, pretty much. So it could be visualizing, or any other form of progress on your tulpa. Though I wouldn't say that narrating counts.

Numero Dos: You tulpa will not be affected "physically" by anything that is physically bothering you. They will not feel weaker, themselves. That said, if you can't concentrate, then your connection to them could be weaker, I imagine.

Numero Tres: Tulpae can only know reiki if you do. And that goes for about anything else. The only exception would be if you read about it, but weren't paying any attention, yet they were.

OP: Your inability to force won't effect your tulpa very much, if only for a short period of time (A week or so). If you don't force for too long, I can only imagine that some of your progress will have backtracked. But you don't have to worry about your tulpa being "sick" with you.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I don't think it would "hurt" your tulpa as long as you're still able to concentrate during this sickness. QB's never been affected when I'm sick, even during his development.

Coincidentally, I'm also sick right now, so my heart goes out to you...

Im better now after taking some aspirin. But it was defintely the sickness where I couldnt even stand up. :[

OP: Your inability to force won't effect your tulpa very much, if only for a short period of time (A week or so). If you don't force for too long, I can only imagine that some of your progress will have backtracked. But you don't have to worry about your tulpa being "sick" with you.

Alright, Ill force some more tonight. I hope the wonderland wasnt on fire or anything :)

Glad you are feeling better..But, you should probably relax, and wait to work on your tulpa til you feel better.Fuck, if I was as sick as what you describe, I would be in bed, not online..Getting more than 8 hours of sleep when I am sick usually helps a lot.

Ahahaha what. Tulpa.info, folks.

The term tulpa force does not appear to exist outside of this board. So it is going to take me awhile to learn your lingo here. Sorry.

Numero Uno: Tulpa forcing is the term used when you are working on your tupper, pretty much. So it could be visualizing, or any other form of progress on your tulpa. Though I wouldn't say that narrating counts.

Numero Dos: You tulpa will not be affected "physically" by anything that is physically bothering you. They will not feel weaker, themselves. That said, if you can't concentrate, then your connection to them could be weaker, I imagine.

Numero Tres: Tulpae can only know reiki if you do. And that goes for about anything else. The only exception would be if you read about it, but weren't paying any attention, yet they were.

I do know reiki but my tulpa knows more because he has more time to study and practice. One of us has to work.

Enoch, Chancellor of Mars.

"Follow your bliss."-Joseph Campbell