CTRL+V

cruse

"Também estes são os anos em que se desenvolvem os grandes núcleos urbanos e se evidencia a massificação, surge também o desejo de evasão, escapar da rotina das cidades e descansar as mentes da pressão."

I was doing a research paper for school. You will not understand what is written, it's Portuguese.

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRUSH!img192.imageshack.us/i/brushu.… To the people who still ask how to install this - READ BELOW!

Here's the brush I used for the painting (all of it). For anyone that wants it. Open it in PS, Edit > define brush preset. Go in to brush settings > other dynamics and enable both the opacity and flow jitter to pen pressure. Spacing 10%.

That's it!

"Também estes são os anos em que se desenvolvem os grandes núcleos urbanos e se evidencia a massificação, surge também o desejo de evasão, escapar da rotina das cidades e descansar as mentes da pressão."

I was doing a research paper for school. You will not understand what is written, it's Portuguese.

I'm trying my best I took through spanish 4 in school, and this is so similar that it kills me I cant read it.

"Also these...years...that develops large urban centers as evidence to...as well, or...(desire to evade)? to escape from routine (of?) cities or...rest our minds from pressure?"

^No translator, I dont speak portuguese but I kinda speak spanish. Sorta.

Now for my ctrl+v: núcleos urbanos e se evidencia a massificação

Oh, and now Its that cause I went to see what that meant after I typed that up...damn you! You knew this would happen!

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

Portuguese and Spanish is really similar, you almost wrote right. But what is written it's somewhat like this:

"Also these are the years which develop the large urban centers and highlights the massification, also comes the desire to escape, to escape from the routine of the cities and rest the minds of the pressure."

I don't know if "highlights" is the correct way to translate this. The real word is: "Evidence", but if I put the word "evidence", the phrase will end awkward. I don't know either if the phrase makes sense.

This is an phrase from my tourism research.

Now for my ctrl+v: núcleos urbanos e se evidencia a massificação

Oh, and now Its that cause I went to see what that meant after I typed that up...damn you! You knew this would happen!

I laughed a lot with this.

Ctrl+v: "Now for my ctrl+v: núcleos urbanos e se evidencia a massificação

Oh, and now Its that cause I went to see what that meant after I typed that up...damn you! You knew this would happen!"

I ctrl+v that to quote your message above. Yeah, I didn't pressed the "reply" button, just wrote the code.

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

Your icon is broken.

And now I have this image: RkkEQh.jpg (Except the original was really huge so I used the smaller version)

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3