CTRL+V

cruse

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://i.imgur.com/vlL0owI.png

Uhm, WebMD acting up, giving tons of ads and who-knows-what Ublock/Disconnect were blocking. It wasn't doing this a week ago, so it's strange..

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• 1 month later...

Thanks Yuki! We live for the praise of our artwork, (we're still shocked that it's so well received).

We did three things that needed to get done, one, the hardest one, was repairing a friendship at work that really bothered us. That just sort of happened on it's own though. Two, we had to deal with Bear's phone addiction, so we needed to recondition his behavior and set up protocols with consequences. Three, we had to get him to understand that he is the host and we are here to support him in our life. He's the interface to the material world, not Ashley, not Darlene, not even Ren. So since he carries that burden, we support him. He was getting a little too carried away with thinking he isn't 'as good as us'.

[Ashley] Yeah, associate bub. Darlene pushed that mostly, but no way am I going to front for a week again, let alone the majority of the time. I don't want to front at all anymore. That body is too masc for my fem.

So we're the liaisons for the ethereal, Bear is liaison of the material.

• 3 months later...

Twice upon a morning cheery, while I pondered, weak and weary,

Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—

While I nodded, nearly dabbing, suddenly there came a tapping,

As of some one roughly rapping, rapping at my kitchen door.

“’Tis some hobo,” I muttered, “rapping at my kitchen door—

Only this and nothing more.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIY5b1JMvGs

Amazing! I didn't know I had a YT link stored!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

lol, same, I see someone else plays the Mudae bot

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas