Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

https://discord.gg/HrjWEP
YOU RECEIVED AN INVITE, BUT...
Invalid Invite
Ask Milk Man for a new invite!

Mention

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

U6kiDoN.png

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

How do you feel right now?

-Can you feel pain, cold, heat?

-What do you think of your creator?

-What do you think about tulpas?

-What do you think about your existence? (Are you a slave imprisoned in the mind of your creator? Are you a living being? etc.)

-Would you ever turn against your creator and do something bad to him?

-Are you scared about death?

-Are you sad about the fact that you are kind of forever inside the mind of you creator and always be bound to him/never can really leave him?

-In you creation process, what did you feel? (scared? excited?) At which point did you feel anything at all?

-In you creation process, why didnt you speak sooner to you creator? (Didn't want to? Not possible? Scared?)

-What is your creator for you? (a god, a father/mother? a brother? a friend? a lover? or just the guy who made you?)

-Would you say you are the same being as your creator just without a body?

-What do you think about most of the time?

-Do you think more people should create tulpas?

-What are the 3 most important things you and your creator disagree with?

-What are your plans for the future?

-Are there things in the mind of your creator that he doesn't know of(doesn't know of any more) that are really weird, scary or sad?

-In regard of the previous question: would you ever do something to your creator(like tell him something about his past that he forgot about) that he doesn't want but which is in the end good for him?

-Are there things your creator wants to hide from you/lies about, but you know about those things anyway?

-Do you think there are some things your creator does absolutely wrong?

-Do you think you can get more intelligent and/or get more knowledge than your creator?

-Do you think one day you could create a tulpa yourself? If so, would you do it?

-How would you feel if your creator would create a second tulpa?

-Let's say your creator was almost falling from a ladder and was pretty shocked/scared about that but everything went good in the end. Would you also feel shocked or were you like "no big deal wouldn't hurt me anyway"?

-Your creator created you with a mind and choose a body for you that may have a certain age. But regardless of that, what do you think of yourself how old you are(child teen, adult, elder etc.)

-If your creator would entirely hear on what you say, do you think you could make him much more efficient and succeful in life?

-Do you like the body your creator choose for you or is there something you rather would look like?

-Do you have a gender? Do you think it is important for a tulpa?

-Did you ever feel embarassed? want to give an example?

-Do you think a body is important for a tulpa? Or would it be ok just to be a "mind in a mind" and a bodyless voice who talks with his creator?

-This is a hard one: If you were a human who has never heard of tulpas and you would find a tulpathread like this, would you be interested, would you try to make one or would you just go off becaus it sounds stupid?

-Nasty Bonus: Did you ever get sexually aroused?

-Stupid Bonus: How do i shot web?

• 1 month later...

IJUST THINK THEY'RE NEAT Makeamemeorg I Just Think They're Neat ...

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space