Memory imposition

Ukai

Although waffles was offensive towards your beliefs, the research forum is for commonly accepted science, not your parapsychological beliefs, which is in dispute as a science.

I stand corrected. Since I can not even prove that I exist, I will absent myself from this "Scientific" forum. I will keep my twenty years of experience to myself.

No reason? Hard, indisputable fact, my friend!

The fact is he has never meet me. The only way he know could if my Tulpas were not supernatural would be if his tulpa was supernatural. In which case he would prove my point. And if his tulpa was not supernatural then he only proves that he has a vivid imagination. You all have taught me once again not to cast my pearls before swine. Thanks.

Enoch, Chancellor of Mars.

"Follow your bliss."-Joseph Campbell

In other words, you're coming on a vaguely scientific forum, telling everyone that you're a practicing magician with time-travelling tulpas, then running away because you can't give a shred of evidence, covering your trails by slandering your critics.

And the thread was going so well...

Really, the 80ms or 10ms wouldn't be the time that the brain takes to decode the rays of light received by the eye and other sensory input like that? Because if it is, memory imposition wouldn't work. Also, because of the title I thought of a impostion like the buttlefly effect movie. You would think of a memory and try to impose it in your senses, so you could live a memory over and over again. That might be possible, and it is much more interesting. Maybe later I'll make a thread about that, I have too many threads on research right now.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

And the thread was going so well...

Really, the 80ms or 10ms wouldn't be the time that the brain takes to decode the rays of light received by the eye and other sensory input like that? Because if it is, memory imposition wouldn't work. Also, because of the title I thought of a impostion like the buttlefly effect movie. You would think of a memory and try to impose it in your senses, so you could live a memory over and over again. That might be possible, and it is much more interesting. Maybe later I'll make a thread about that, I have too many threads on research right now.

The delay (however long it is) is basically our brains waiting to get the entire story of what's happening before feeding it into our consciousness.

Sarah: Progress: Visualization: Complete, Vocalization: Complete, Sentience: Complete, Imposition: In Progress

"The plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time." - Fyodor Karamazov

The delay (however long it is) is basically our brains waiting to get the entire story of what's happening before feeding it into our consciousness.

So you say that our subconscious have the info before our consciousness? Even then, it is encoded, why would the subconscious be able to read it before the consciousness?

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.