forcing difficulty increase

zylas

Alright, I'm about 5 weeks in in the tulpa creation process. I'm somewhat sure she's sentient now - at least I hope so, or I'm talking to myself. However, that's not the point.

I found maintaining focus during forcing sessions to be very hard lately; however, I can sense her presence nearly at all times in real life. It used to be other way around. Is it anything to be worried about, does it mean anything? Or should I just go with it? All answers appreciated.

Relax, mang. That ability to sense presence will help a LOT in imposition. But for now, there's no real need to get worked up. You could look into passive forcing, which apparently works better for some people. It's basically forcing while doing things such as daily activities (i.e., during school, playing video games, in the car, etc.). That being said, it would require more time out of the day, but not require strictly scheduled sitting down and directly focusing. This method is supposedly shown to be better for people some with ADD or ADHD. Either that, or look into exercises here for helping to retain focus. Whichever you choose, Good luck! Sources? ~ I passive forced, and Colgate seems to be just fine.

Tulpa: Liviana (Colgate)

Form: Pony (My avatar)

Progress: Imposed

Around your point I stopped bothering with straight-up forcing sessions and just narrated for the most part. Narrating to the presence will probably get you a vocal tulpa soon enough, regardless of forcing sessions, so if you're struggling in them then I'd say to drop them for the time being, and focus on narration instead.

I'm finding that I have similar problems, especially when I'm trying to get her form right, though I suppose forcing while Drawing her, and looking up anatomy would be ideal. I'll keep an eye on this thread, see if anymore tips pop up.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

Thanks guys, it really cleared things up. Now, I may be getting a little bit ahead of myself, but still have to ask - when listening for responses, should I focus more on the presence in real life or in my mind? Or is it something I shouldn't worry about and I "will know" when it happens?

I honestly don't think that listening for responses is all that important. It's my opinion that one is better off not paying attention and letting the responses come; that way you're less likely to deceive yourself, and it's easier too. If you don't listen out for a response then chances are you'll know when you get one. Some would probably disagree with me on this though.

I see, I like that approach. Listening closely for responses does indeed feel like I'm deceiving myself, and just makes me doubt more than needed, as if that wasn't problem enough already.

That way seems more grounded, will follow.