'Mommy, I'm seeing people!'

Zherajegg

Well, hello you Tulpamancers

----------Usual, boring Blah Blah about me-------------

You propably don't know me, because I am new here (Well, duh).

Well, I've always been very interested in 'unusual' psycholigical things. I taught myself to do self-hypnosis a few years ago.

I stumbled across the whole topic of Tulpas about three or four weeks ago. I googled, some people said it would not be real and I actually believed them for a da or two. Thanks to the internet though, I found you guys and all doubts were gone after a bit of reading.

I've been lurking since then, reading some guides for a few times and started planning making myself a friend. I hope she'll be willing to do experiments with me. (ULTIMATE GOAL: Mastering posession, switching and doing fun experiments)

So... Why am I making this thread now and not a week ago? Because I finally stood up to my inner perfectionist and started forcing today without planning every little detail of personality . Rather sponatious. While doing my daily bus ride to my school. It's still fairly early and thus pretty quite in that bus. I was quite bored and thus decided to finally start.

I'll mostly go with Fede's guide. It just seems to be the perfect approach for me.

-------------The actual 'important' blah blah----------------

DAY 1

Vocal: Nope

I finally overcame my inner perfectionist and began to imagine my tulpa being around me and started telling her about my life with my mindvoice. In a bus. Not the best place to force, but it was atleast quite and cosy enough to relax. I made myself believe that she'd hear everything I say and infact actually still think so. Doubt does nothing but harm.

It was actually pretty fun.

A ton more fun than I exspected it to be. I intended to stop after leaving the bus and proceed after getting home, but I actually kept imagining her behind me and kept talking to her as long as possible. Ergo: Until my classmates arrived and couldn't carry on focusing anymore. I know, hour counting isn't good. I will stop. I promise, but I that forcing session was about 45 minutes. Much longer than exspected. I tried to imagine her being near to me as much as I could during brakes and during non-serious christmas lessons.

I'm now at home and I've been thinking about her until now. I think I'm having a great start. Atleast I keep telling that to myself.

Oh surprise, it's a pony

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sentience: Nope

Yes she is. Sentience should always be assumed from the start.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

It's snowing where I am, as well. There's actually a snow storm going on at the moment. It was responsible for pretty much starting my winter break two days earlier. While I do like winter, there are some aspects of it that I'm not a big fan of.

A bus can be a nice place to force if it isn't too loud or distracting.

Like fennecgirl said, sentience should always be assumed.

It's snowing where I am, as well.

Ottawa? It's insane here, been snowing for 12 hours.

I am also extremely interested in someone using FEDE'S GUIDE.

Good luck Zhera, please keep us posted and if you could, tell us how you're finding fede's methods.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

I see a serious inconsistency here.

I'll mostly go with Fede's guide. It just seems to be the perfect approach for me.

DAY 1

Vocal: Nope

Also, something that upsets me.

(ULTIMATE GOAL: Mastering posession, switching and doing fun experiments)
This.

I find it sad how many people would rather focus on possession instead of imposition these days. It seems to be some kind of trend, or I just got something horribly wrong, but it's nonetheless upsetting. Why? Imposition is simply cooler. This is just my opinion.

Imposition is simply cooler. This is just my opinion.

Opinions. Possession is usually more enjoyable in the end for the tulpa, and moreover it's easier to make progress. The initial focus on imposition would be because back then possession wasn't that common, not for any demographic change.

The initial focus on imposition would be because back then possession wasn't that common, not for any demographic change.
Exactly.

So... Any tipps?
You seem to've missed the parroting part in my guide. Go read it over one more time.

I will surely go for imposition before doing anything related to posession.
Good.