'Mommy, I'm seeing people!'

Zherajegg

You seem to've missed the parroting part in my guide. Go read it over one more time.

Yeah, I actually forgot about that part. But just talking to her while imaginating her behind me can't have hurt, right?

I just had a nice parroting session. I tried to imagine her in my peripheral vision, made her ask question, saying stuff, etc... and I answered and we both tried to keep conversation running. Just like your guide says. It was a lot of fun and one our had passed like nothing.

I eventually stopped, because I got really tired and noticed a slight headache. (That's a good sign, am I right?)

I'm having problems visualizing and making her move while imagining and parroting feels kind of, well, forced. I'll have to work on that.

So, I'll go to bed now. It's already 2:27am here. I'd say it was a rather productive day

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeee boi! Another Australian!

I'm Austrian not Australian.

You know, that little German country right under Germany, which is like Germany but with funny accents.

Yes, the headaches are good. Not everyone gets them in the same amounts, but they're nonetheless signs of brain activity, to dumb it down.

It feels a bit forced in the beginning. The goal is to just be as intuitive as you can, which makes it feel more natural over time. Be a little patient.

Not to highjack, but I got a question for ya Fede. Do you personally believe possession/switching is possible? That probably sounds like a really dumb question, but I just wondered.

-----DAY 2---------

+: I tried to include her into my usual day. I tried to visualize and talk her while doing stuff I usually do and made her parrot back. It actually worked quite well. It's been pretty much fun again. I bet think we'll have a great time.

+: I actually exspected her to wait behind a door for me. Well, she wasn't there, but I think it's a good sign that I already believe that much in her.

+: I think I found the best possible themesong for tulpamancing:

-: It's still quite hard to visualize her. It takes quite a bit of focus to do that. On the other hand, I'm still only in day 2. What did I exspect?

-Still not sure for about her name. I think I'll let her choose it on her own if I can't come up with one until she doesn't need to be parroted anymore.

Do you personally believe possession/switching is possible?
Sure, as Pinkie and I have played around with possession at earlier times. This has, in turn, granted her the ability to twitch several of my limbs at will.

Possession seems to be a result of being able to multitask and essentially developing the ability to do two things at once, but Hell if I really know. I'm just guessing, based on what makes most sense to me. Switching, however, is a procedure so obscure and self-delusional that it can be interpreted in so many ways, I'm just gonna not give a guessed answer, even if the result is mostly the same.

It's all about faith. The perception is up to you.

Huh, I think I'll put that in my thread.

Sure, as Pinkie and I have played around with possession at earlier times. This has, in turn, granted her the ability to twitch several of my limbs at will.

Possession seems to be a result of being able to multitask and essentially developing the ability to do two things at once, but Hell if I really know. I'm just guessing, based on what makes most sense to me. Switching, however, is a procedure so obscure and self-delusional that it can be intepreted in so many ways, I'm just gonna not give a guessed answer, even if the result is mostly the same.

It's all about faith. The perception is up to you.

Huh, I think I'll put that in my thread.

I see.

Also glad to see you are making progress Zhera.

------DAY 3----------

Well, not much changed so far. Visualisation is still hard as hell and forcing is still great fun.

Parroting also seems to be feel a bit more not-forced by now.

-----DAY 4---------

Just had an intense forcing session. I used Fede's tones for the first time today. Tulpatone to be exact and boy, that audiofile makes wonders. I really could focus on her than ever before.

I did some closed-eye visualization today, even though the guide tells me not to do so. Well, I think I'll keep practising with closed eyes for a few days and try to slowly get into open-eyed. I also talked to her a lot while visualizing her.

I intended to do a 30 minute session today. Well, I stopped after about an hour because my head felt like it was exploding.

That's it so far.