Glide's Progress

Guest Glide

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glide

(Happy New Year.)

Now that I've spent a nice, long time working on visualization, it's time to get on to personality. My tulpa has formed a tiny part on his own, but it's very underdeveloped and doesn't have any really defined features. I've decided I'll go with the method of picking traits and repeating them to him until he's taken them on.

Guest Glide

I've been working on my tulpa's traits slowly and whenever I have free time. I'm trying to spend half an hour or slightly more on each one because then I can be certain that we've worked long enough. With each trait we've finished I've also noticed a slight change in my tulpa's appearance, but he's mostly just grown sharper and clearer in my mind's eye.

Guest Glide

I've found it harder to concentrate, and my tulpa actually gave me the idea to change my wonderland to a place I want to be more than anywhere else in the world. I realized I want to be in the sea, his blue color reminded me of my love for open ocean. So, with that in mind, I set to rebulding my wonderland as one of those old wooden boats with huge masts and canvas sails. I'm not certain exactly what kind it is though, it has parts from all times.

Guest Glide

My tulpa is definately coming along! He started our first little conversation while we were working on his personalitly. He said the ocean was beautiful and I agreed, then he asked why I was crying and I told him it was because of how much he's developed and that I have him as a friend. He stopped talking then and we kept working on his personality.

Guest Glide

Alright, after more than 10 hours riding in a car and an almost equal amount of time to that tulpaforcing, we've finally finished his colorful personality. I'm undecided on whether to go into form now or wait for him to become more vocal, so I guess we'll do both at the same time.

Guest Glide

Lately, school's become very crazy now that we're reaching semester's end. I'm afraid I haven't been narrating to and thinking of my tulpa enough because I've constantly been distracted and tired from schoolwork...

your tulpa only needs a fairly small amount of attention to survive, but you wont make much progress.

Name: Stranger (Until further notice)

Form: Human female

Birthday: 21-12-2012

Stage: Narration/Visualisation

Name: Carer (Until further notice)

Form: Human female

Birthday: ? (probably around the same time as Strangers)

Stage: Narration/Visualisation

Guest Glide

Thank you, Vampire. Once everything dies down a bit at school then I'll put extra time into working with my tulpa.

Guest Glide

We were able to take a little time and work on form. We found that I always develope a short headache and my tulpa becomes hazy during and after that headache when we try almost any form, the exceptions being My Little Pony type ponies and spiders. I can't have him be a spider because I'm seriously arachnaphobic. I didn't want to go with a pony due to the great big (and increasing) number of them, but if he wants it then I'll roll with it. We'll build from the faceless blue pony he is now.