Troubles with Imposition

Ukai

So, I'm having a lot of trouble imposing Sarah. I've worked at it from multiple angels, tried different guide's views on it, and just about everything I could think of, but no results at all. I believe if I could just impose her, see her just once in my own true vision, then I could handle the rest. Does anyone have advice for that first step?

Sarah: Progress: Visualization: Complete, Vocalization: Complete, Sentience: Complete, Imposition: In Progress

"The plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time." - Fyodor Karamazov

Guest Fillyfooler

We've been using the "picture your tulpa behind you" technique for a while now. We still don't have any results other then seeing white blurs out of the corner of my eye every once in a while. I can't believe I'm saying this but Fede's method would probably be the best for seeing your tulpa in your true vision.

Why are you only linking the image? You should link the whole fucking topic, man. I've written some useful shit about imposition there, mostly regarding constructing the image step-by-step by first focusing on exaggerating the colors, then casting the shadow onto the wall, then painting the colored light onto the tupper's surface, then adjusting his/her general color temperature to fit with the current scenery's setting, and finally adding all the small details you missed from before, rinsing and repeating until you got all this shit tight in your head.

Then you just continue doing that some more for quiiite some time; blinking, colors, details, whatever.

Baddabim. Imposed tupper.

Why are you only linking the image? You should link the whole fucking topic, man. I've written some useful shit about imposition there, mostly regarding constructing the image step-by-step by first focusing on exaggerating the colors, then casting the shadow onto the wall, then painting the colored light onto the tupper's surface, then adjusting his/her general color temperature to fit with the current scenery's setting, and finally adding all the small details you missed from before, rinsing and repeating until you got all this shit tight in your head.

Then you just continue doing that some more for quiiite some time; blinking, colors, details, whatever.

Baddabim. Imposed tupper.

In regards to said guide, are you meaning to do this in true view, or all in mind's eye after screencapping your true view?

Sarah: Progress: Visualization: Complete, Vocalization: Complete, Sentience: Complete, Imposition: In Progress

"The plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time." - Fyodor Karamazov

Mind's eye.

You reconstruct the apparent scenery in said eye, trying to make the image look as 100% accurate as possible for a replica. What's different between the images is that your mind's perception of the scenery has a tupper in it, whereas your light receiving veinballs' image doesn't. You have your physical eyes closed most of the time, save for when you open-shut them instantly 2-3 times a second. The blinking is necessary in order to fool your brain over a span of time as imagination and perception are slowly blended.

Besides, "true view" sounds silly, because you'd still be either partially or fully daydreaming at any rate, which would be a product of your imagination, or "mind's eye".