Should Tulpas be allowed to create their own tulpas?

Enoch327

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

...I am looking for ideas and viewpionts, not scientific or legal evidence...

Thought that meant let's circlejerk about magick? But I guess he's been pretty open about what kind of answers he accepts so eh.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 8 months later...

I've already started my tulpa and things Are going fairly well but a dumb question has been buzzing around in my head. Can tulpas create tulpas? Stupid question, I know. But it's been bugging me for some time now and I figured this would be the best place to ask such a question. Thank you in advance!

GliderCommander

It's probable, with the rudiments behind methods and guides to presumably create a sentient and independent being, in theory, tulpas can create tulpas. Just depends on which perspective you want to look at.

If a Tulpa is indeed a sentient being and a part of your brain, then it's 100% possible.

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

I've already started my tulpa and things Are going fairly well but a dumb question has been buzzing around in my head. Can tulpas create tulpas? Stupid question, I know. But it's been bugging me for some time now and I figured this would be the best place to ask such a question. Thank you in advance!

GliderCommander

Yes, my second tulpa was completely created by my first. The same goes for my fiance's second tulpa(although he had a bit more of a hand in his second tulpa's creation then I did in mine)