Should Tulpas be allowed to create their own tulpas?

Enoch327

I allow my tulpas to help out with my magickal operations. Recently one of them offered to create his own tulpa as an assistant to help him and therefore me. Should I allow it? What do you see as problems that might crop up? I am looking for ideas and viewpionts, not scientific or legal evidence. Let's have a theoretical discussion.

Enoch, Chancellor of Mars.

"Follow your bliss."-Joseph Campbell

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it's the host's decision morally, it's their body.

Aside from that, I say that minimal tulpae is preferable, otherwise you begin to divide the available brainpower or have complex intervals that can lead to behavioral unbalances. That and the more it happens the easier it becomes for it to happen again, I'd think. So basically, do what you want. Just make sure to lay down a line somewhere.

A tulpa, making their own tulpa...

inception_meme__1_.png

On topic: I wonder whether the host will be able to participate in creating the tulpa's tulpa and vice versa, the tulpa participating in creating another tulpa started by the host.

Cecil: [i do not think you should. I don't think it's a good idea.]

Cecil's opinion aside, I don't see anything inherently wrong with it, though it would be nice if they did it with your knowledge and consent. Also: in my case at least, I let Sandra make a tulpa, but made it clear that's he was Sandra's tulpa and not mine. Therefore it was Sandra's responsibility to keep him alive and well and happy.

(I'm not sure how good she was at it, though. As far as I know, her tulpa recently decided to just go to sleep indefinitely.)

No science allowed?

It would seem likely that the tulpa will be accessible by both the host and the tulpa that created it. In that sense it probably wouldn't be too different from you creating another tulpa. From a practical point of view, the tulpa will probably have an easier job of it than you would, and so this approach makes more sense.

From an ethical approach, there aren't any problems. A tulpa is created by another however you look at it; it doesn't matter if the creator is a host or another tulpa.

There isn't really a problem with having a load of tulpas. Many members here have four or more and are not impaired in any way.

Tuppers have created tuppers, nothing bad has happened, both the host and tupper can see the other tupper and they tend to talk about it so both are happy, seeing that being able to live together is a pretty big deal and no one wants to be a jerk and do what they want when the other says no. Oh wait unless magick, that makes it all different somehow.

Lurk more, your questions have answers on the forums. Evidence enough for you, no?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

"Should Tulpas be allowed to create their own tulpas?"

What next, a thread asking if women should be able to create their own tulpas? Sorry for the terrible sense of humor, but there really is no way to answer this question. In the end it is just up to you, and any other answers you get will just be based on nothing but opinion, which can only help if you are using majority vote to determine whether or not you are okay with your tulpa creating another one. That is a method of decision making I wouldn't recommend.

Morals are debatable when it comes to tulpas. But even if you have a strong opinion when it comes to tulpa equality, you could easily argue that a decision of this magnitude should only be made if both the tulpa and host are fine with it, which basically reinforces my statement that in the end the decision is yours, since you already have your tulpa's consent of course.

I also don't see why this should be in the metaphysics board, the question itself doesn't solely relate to tulpamancers with a metaphysical viewpoint and there isn't really any 'scientific' or 'legal' answer to the question. The only scientific thing I can think of would be if you are curious of side effects, but as far as downsides go the only ones I can see are that you would have less control over the creation of your tulpa's tulpa.

Anyways, I hope I was helpful friend.

Thanks for all the answers. My senior tulpa "ArchPhoenix' has been allowed to create something we are calling a subservitor. This new entity will exist probably for a month and we will see how it goes. My fear is creating something like the sorcerer's apprentice. If it works out then maybe each one of my tulpas can have a subservitor. This could double their effectiveness. ArchPhoenix has been helping me with magickal operations including the creation of servitors. Finally, I chose to post in this forum because it seems the most conducive to my off wall ideas. Most of the other forums seem limited to cold, hard facts. Most of my magick is done in non-physical realms where cold, hard facts are sometimes lacking. Thanks again for the input.

Enoch, Chancellor of Mars.

"Follow your bliss."-Joseph Campbell