Enoch327

Should Tulpas be allowed to create their own tulpas?

Well...

...I am looking for ideas and viewpionts, not scientific or legal evidence...

Thought that meant let's circlejerk about magick? But I guess he's been pretty open about what kind of answers he accepts so eh.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

in an attept to get back on topic, ive had tulpa create servitors for me before, but not another tulpa all together.

I've already started my tulpa and things Are going fairly well but a dumb question has been buzzing around in my head. Can tulpas create tulpas? Stupid question, I know. But it's been bugging me for some time now and I figured this would be the best place to ask such a question. Thank you in advance!

GliderCommander

It's definitely possible, or at least I think it is. There's some stories about Tulpas creating other Tulpas on this forum but I don't know whether or not they're valid.

If a Tulpa is indeed a sentient being and a part of your brain, then it's 100% possible.

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

I've already started my tulpa and things Are going fairly well but a dumb question has been buzzing around in my head. Can tulpas create tulpas? Stupid question, I know. But it's been bugging me for some time now and I figured this would be the best place to ask such a question. Thank you in advance!

GliderCommander

Yes, my second tulpa was completely created by my first. The same goes for my fiance's second tulpa(although he had a bit more of a hand in his second tulpa's creation then I did in mine)