Tulpamancing Roleplay: An exercise in visualization.

Wrath

What do you think of this Idea?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Idea?

• I like it and wish to participate.
    • I like it and do not wish to participate.
    • I dislike it.
    • you're an idiot.
    • I hate it.

This stuff are secondary, make sure you get your personal stuff cleared up first.

Get your priorities right, and you won't be stressed out. Don't worry man.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ This.

Tide: You know what I mean. Also, I'll tend to that post tonight if I can, I'll get at least a short one done, if not a decent one.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

Btw, labrys kinda wanted to join since long ago.

She'll be a cyborg, and Aigis's sister.

We could do another storyline with her and Hieldy, what do you think?

Yes, shit, sorry. I've been neglecting to post, lots has happened in the last few days.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.

The man sighed and wiped the creature's blood on the back of it's neck, opposite the cut. ''Tenebrous...'' He stood up and went to help Joal up, who refused and stood under her own effort. Her wound showed from under her, dripping on or two specks of red onto the path. ''Let me...'' The man put his hands on the pony's wounds and focused.

[align=center]Heal wounds, int; 6d: 6

Retry; 6d: 1[/align]

The man worked his magic, the wound began to close but the colour fizzled and the wound opened back up; the pony grimaced. The man re-tried and the cut healed fantastically. Joal let out a breath and jumped a few times in place. ''Hehe, wonderful work G!''

Pruria stats reset to normal.

''Why thank you. Everyone okay?'' He turned to see Chloe beside him, and smiled. ''It appears so. Shame we can't eat the thing; anything that can't talk I feel should be eaten after battle.''

G looked around, he seen the severed tongue of one of the creature's close by to Cruse. ''Did you get the one who's tongue this belonged to?'' The pony scratched her chin, and shrugged. ''Hm... we should get moving so. Like you said Cruse, we don't wanna a horde on our backs. Joal, situation?'' The pony thought for a moment and looked around,

''We have to go down this path and then straight at the three-way down there.'' She pointed to an intersection further down the path, 'Then...'' She closed her eyes and tapped her head with her hoof, ''Then we take the passage with the white rocks on the path.'' She opened her eyes, and smiled, contented with her memory. G nodded to Cruse and Chloe, ''Right so, we best be going.''

They began moving down the black path with slight hasten, being careful not to fall off in the process. As they went, the man peered down into the pool at the bottom; it drew him in, there was something about it that interested him. When they reached the three way path, the man stopped to take a proper look as the others went on ahead, he squinted and became very excited when he seen something squinting back at him, ''Ah! Look, there's something down by the water! It's shiny too!''

The pony stopped and peered over the dizzying edge, after a moment she widened her eyes too, ''Oh, there is... it's not that shiny now...'' The man chuckled at the passing comment and suggested, ''Should we go take a look? Sorry for being a hypocrite and all but treasure is always treasure.''

((Tenebrous is the creature's names; the plural is the same. Sorry for the wait and action-less post. I have a few things planned for action but it's just for now I'm occupied. Chloe, you can roll for sporadic attacks if you wish. Right now I'd roll a 1 in 30 and a group of 1-3. That's only if you're hungry for blood though.))

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.

|Cruse|Chloe|

''Ah! Look, there's something down by the water! It's shiny too!''

G spoke up in an excited manner. Cruse and Chloe decided to take a look as well, after a few moment of squinting and staring, they saw a hint of glint. The pony was the first to comment on the shiny mysterious object.

''Oh, there is... it's not that shiny now...''

''Should we go take a look? Sorry for being a hypocrite and all but treasure is always treasure.''

"I could teleport down there to check them out."

The boy knew that it can be really risky, if there's a monster down there, chances are that he might get eaten before managing to escape. But that won't happen would it?

"Or I could fly down to check them out as well!"

Unlike her brother, Chloe knew that it's completely safe. If by some chances a monster appeared, she just had to kill it.

"But G, you sure you don't want to find your scroll first before being side tracked?"

((Alright guys, I'm finally back.

"He actually found time to force with me today. Things are looking up."

Sorry about the wait.))

"Hmm? Weapons? Did she buy somethi- Oh, it's a joke. I get it. Very clever." Once again, he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and looking up at the sky thoughtfully. It was somewhat cloudy, but the sea breeze was causing the clouds to race through the sky, like giant, bleached ships whizzing through an ocean above their heads.

"Well, if I'm correct in supposing that you are referring to her breasts, I must say I'm ambivalent on the matter. They're certainly attractive. I had to keep her from beating some old man who was leering at her on the way here. She acts like she detests the attention, but I guarantee you that she's enjoying somewhere in that tundra she calls a heart.

"Still," he sighed "they do present a problem. She's not used to them yet, therefore she can't perform like she's used to. If she doesn't learn to accommodate, then I'm afraid someone will get lucky and get the better of her...

"So, she tells me you're an engineer?"

-----------

The tailor's shop was a different world, compared to the loud, dirty, crowded marketplace outside. The walls were painted with a soft white, with purple and gold embellishments of cloth tapestries and crown molding adorning the walls. Plush and ornate furniture decorated the room, exuding wealth and pretentiousness.

The staff, an assortment of well dressed men and women, were all cowering behind the front desk, eyeing the large wolf that was now making itself comfortable in their parlor. The real terror, however, was inside the dressing room. A low growl emanated from behind the curtains.

"Get. Out."

The voice of a flustered woman replied, "I'm terrible sorry madam, but that's what the tape-"

"I said, get out."

The curtains flew open a moment and the woman was seemingly shoved from the room. She huffed at the nerve of some people and straightened her dress. Turning, she noticed Vixen as she stepped in and welcomed her with a smile. Being careful to tip-toe around Jax, she guided Vixen to the dressing room directly adjacent to Miah's.

Inside, the room was a bit more minimalistic than the parlor. It had plain white walls with a few shelves and hangars. The walls appeared to have doorways built into them, presumably for when clients wanted a little more room, but the doors could be locked from both sides. There was a small, eggshell leather sofa which clients could make themselves comfortable on. The woman peeked in and said, "I'll be back in just a moment, madam. For the mean time, of you could disrobe so I could take your measurements, that would be wonderful." Then she was off, leaving Vixen the small room.

The silence from the adjacent room was almost palpable, like the tense hush between the lightning and the thunder.

|Vixen|Aigis|

"Good luck Vixen."

"It's Mary now."

Vixen reminded Jacob to call her by her new alias as she entered the tailor.

|Vixen|

The inside is well decorated, though that's not important at the moment. What the hell is Jax doing here? Everyone here seems scared but no one is looking at the wolf. What are they scared about? Suddenly, a familiar voice rang from the dressing room.

"Get. Out."

The voice of a flustered woman replied, "I'm terrible sorry madam, but that's what the tape-"

"I said, get out."

The dresser was shoved out of the curtain. She adjusted her dress before noticing Vixen. She approached Vixen, making her way around Jax.

"Good afternoon, madam. How may I help you today?"

"Give me a clothes that's easy to move around, and not too flashy."

"Right this way, madam."

"It's Mary."

Vixen don't really like being called 'Madam' but that doesn't matter right now. She followed the women into the dressing room besides the one that Miah was supposedly in. Let's hope she doesn't climb the wall and pay her a visit. The dresser peeked in and said;

"I'll be back in just a moment, madam. For the mean time, of you could disrobe so I could take your measurements, that would be wonderful."

She still called her 'Madam'. Ignoring the annoyance that started to build up, Vixen took off the cloak she borrowed from Miah revealing the wild, deer skin Miah made for her. She then proceeds to take it all off. As she undresses, she noticed that Miah who was making quite a fuzz in the room next door have gone silent. 'Is she thinking of methods to gut me?' Is what Vixen was thinking.

|Aigis|

"So, she tells me you're an engineer?"

Aigis smiled subtly, but proudly, a title of engineer is an honorable one where he came from.

"You name it, I know how to make it. If you want, I can modify your pistol to be twice as powerful. Or hold more bullets."

Jacob doesn't seem to trust him to modify his weapon, so he added;

"Trust me, I'm an engineer."

Aigis peeked into the tailor through the window, he saw a large wolf and a women being shoved out of one of the dressing room. He glimpsed Miah as the curtain of the room fluttered. She's a very eccentric character indeed.

"How did you and Miah met anyway? A pirate in the sea and a hunter in the wood don't often cross path. Unless you were ship wrecked into a forest."

From the other room, Miah whispered in a harsh tone, "98-53-84."

More silence.

"Did you hear me? 98-53-84. That's in centimeters, in case you're wondering. You're lucky I don't kick in that door and slice your toes off. Though, knowing you, that might not end well for me." One could imagine her smirking. A sigh.

"It's not all bad though... I guess I'll just have to get used to them... You're footing the bill for the clothes though." It sounded as if Miah slumped down in the sofa in her room. "So, what are yours? What are you planning on buying. I'm thinking something light. Maybe a hat. Yeah, maybe a hat."

(( You can control the woman.))

-------------

The man offered to touch up his weapons.

"Not on your life, buster. These things are my bread and butter. I'm the only one who touches them. Thanks for the offer though.

"As for Miah and myself, well, you must remember that I wasn't always a privateer and she wasn't always the..." He seemed to search for the correct words, "Capable individual that she is today."

He slid down the wall he was leaning on and took a seat on the ground. "Once upon a time, there was a house. Now, this house was a nice house. Big, old, luxurious. The old owners died, leaving their daughter as the sole owner. However, the girl didn't seem to care much for the old place, so one day, the house was seized and put on the market. Many doubted the girl even noticed. That is, until someone moved in.

"The new residents were a wealthy family with ties to royalty. As lives go, royalty is has a fairly high mortality rate. Assassinations are quite common: where there's power, there will be someone who wants it, and someone in their way. Guess who gets the axe? So, this family moves into this house. It really is a nice place. It's far from the city, inconspicuous, and no dark corners where people can stab you. Perfect.

"Now, there was a boy who lived in the house with his family. Curious, genius-level intelligence, razor wit, dashing good looks. Quite a fellow, he. This boy, around the age of, oh, what was it? Nineteen? Yeah, let's go with that. This nineteen year old boy lives in this house for a little while, his father teaching him all the things young noblemen should learn: swordsmanship, horseback riding, chess, ass-kissing, that sort of thing. "

So, this boy turns out to be a fine young lad. Not a care in the world. Then, one night, he meets a girl. An odd, abnormal, terribly interesting girl. Well, meet wouldn't be the right word. More like she caught brief glimpses of her in the woods outside that house at night. Then, one night, this boy awakes to find her right outside his window. He falls out of bed. I think the girl was fifteen at the time.

"So, this boy lets this girl in. Wouldn't you do the same? Nineteen and chock full of hormones, this is like a dream come true for this kid. So, he lets her in. Well, wouldn't you know it, the girl puts a knife to the kid's throat. More like a sharpened rock, but they'll both kill you. Not exactly romantic. Kinda sexy if your into that sort of thing, I suppose.

"Now this kid, he's a bit of a shit. Never been outside the royal bubble in his life. Oh sure, he makes a big ruckus about how he hates all the rules and that stuff, but when you have a knife to your throat, those well paid guards start to sound really good."

This kid, he starts rattling on," Jacob does his best to imitate someone begging for their life at knife point, "'Please Miss, we just live here! Take the jewelry, take the gold, take anything. Just don't kill me. I won't make a peep. Please, please, pretty please. Oh pretty, pretty please!' Tears streaming down his face and all. Whimp, right?

"Then, would you believe it, this girl starts laughing at the kid. Laughing! She puts the knife down and the two get to talking. She says how she and her folks used to live here. Not anymore though. This is the girl who used to own the house. Now, the two hit it off and talk for a while. Then, the boy, seeing an opportunity, convinces his parents to allow the girl to come and go as she pleases. It's still her house, in a way.

"So, the boy and girl become the best of friends. They're both good for each other. The boy is well-learned and skilled. He ends up being a sort of tutor to this girl. The girl, on the other hand, is young, vibrant, adventurous. She really brings this kid out of his shell. Even has him sleep in the woods a few times. Scared the Hell out of the guy.

"So, after awhile, the boy grows into a man, the girl into a beautiful woman. The boy's father, a bit of a prude, though nice for a prude, starts to pressure the boy to join the military. Serve his country and all that. So, the boy goes. He goes for about three years. He does well. Earns plenty of metals, promotions, and all that bunk. But, he hates the whole business. And you know what? He misses that girl. So, one day, he just up and quits.

"Now this man goes home to find the woman has left. Apparently there was nothing left to keep her at the house. So, what does the boy do? Well, he packs up his things and sets out to find her! What else could he do? He sure as silver wasn't going to stay at that house. Far too boring.

" Eventually the boy does find the girl, but thats not the happy ending, oh no sir! We still have couple of years filled with some woodland adventures, a little city called Darloh, some conspiracies, a revolution leading to a small war, secrets and betrayals, fighting and fleeing for life and love, a few more years, a few well placed hints, notes, and letters, and BAM! These two find themselves together once again, outside a dress shop of all places. But that is another story for another time. A bit lengthy.

"Odd how life works, isn't it?" He smiled to himself and chuckled. "Only by looking at the past can we fathom how odd the future is going to be. Don't you agree?"

((Btw, What ever happened to those others who wanted to join. I was looking forward to that.))