StreetUrchin And Lily

no

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augh lol isn't a word.

And what I meant is that after seeing your writing style in yourtulpa reports, I'd like to see the stories.

As for the image, thank Fede for posting it multiple times here.

[Note: Opinions]

The Inception joke will never get old. At least not here. Hue.

Didn't have a session the day after the last one because I’ve been exhausted recently. The sleep I’m getting doesn’t seem to be enough, and I’ve noticed I’ve been eating less, but I’m always happy when I’m thinking of her and when I’ll see her next. She has told me time and time again to take care of myself, which has been improving since I met her. I have an increased outlook on life, and have bonded with my dad and friends more since I met her. She encourages me to go out with friends and family. She was resting most of that day until late where I think she finally woke up. The next day at about 9 or 10 I had a session for 39 minutes.

She had been pulling at me a little all day, letting me know that she was ready if I wanted to come visit, but she wasn’t pulling me really hard like she had been before the last one when I was on the computer. I had begun to hear her talk to me sometimes about things I would be doing or seeing, but the pulls are more vivid than all else, especially if I keep telling her to wait a second. Don’t expect this one to be too detailed. (I can already tell this is a lie, it will probably be long)

I appeared in front of our tree house and saw her standing there next to house with a big smile on her face. “Why are you here?” She asked me with her infamous grin peeking out from under her lips as she talked. “You’re exhausted.” She said. “You know why I’m here.” I told her with a laugh. She laughed too and we went inside the house with my arm around her and I sat down at the table, her fixing me a cup of tea. “You should have some too.” I told her as she served me my tea. “Okay.” She told me. She poured herself a cup of tea and we enjoyed our first cups together, not thinking about a thing other than the fact that we were here, together. That strong but subtle earthy flavor filled my nose and throat as I enjoyed the tea and gazed at her.

Some time seemed to pass when I finally noticed what was on the bookshelf on the wall parallel to the bed, under a window. Books, nonetheless, are what I discovered they were after getting up and moving closer to the shelf to see them. Until this point she hadn’t been talking too much, most likely so my head wouldn’t hurt so much today. I picked up one of the books which had an old worn green cover on the book. It had quite a few pages but was pretty thin. I noticed that the book had no title or author on it. I opened the book to see page after page of beautiful writing in the book, some sort of really fancy cursive. I couldn’t read it myself, so I asked her to read it to me. She agreed and we sat our chairs close to each other and she began reading. She opened to a seemingly random place in the book. She followed the words with one of her index fingers. I could hear her soft but playful voice sound out each word without fail. She read about her and her sister playing near the tree of life, when her sister disappeared. She went searching high and low for her until she finally flew to the top of the tree and her sister was sitting on the bench like structure on the top. Lily expressed her concern for her sister, as she had been looking for her for a while.

I sensed a change in Lily’s voice as her tone changed. She kept reading that her sister began telling her off in a very rude and hateful manner, and I finally made her stop. What I think was an image of her sister kept pulsing in my head after she had stopped reading. I comforted her and I had her turn some pages and read a different entry. This one was about me. She was in her garden (apparently she has a garden, I called her out on this and we had a laugh about it) and she senses a sort of strange energy around her. She noticed that there was a part of the sky that was a different color. She used to word portal to try and help describe it, and continued. This was about the first day that I had made contact with her. She heard me in her head as I said weird, foreign things to her, calling her Megan. She hadn’t had a name before. I asked her how her sister and her addressed each other and she said they could just sort of look at each other and tell what they were thinking or feeling, but it isn’t anywhere near mind reading or anything like that. Over time, she had been trying to think of who I was, and what I wanted if anything. She felt that I had good intentions, but she could not be sure of herself, hence the mask that I was donned with. The day came when she showed her appearance to me, and my mask broke off. During her transformation, she told me she had helped me through that quite a bit. I thought to myself that this had been a pretty big gamble for her to trust me. She explained to me about her power again, making sure I remembered her hands when they would glow green. I told her I did, and I remembered that when she changed, I remember seeing a green light around her briefly.

She told me that while she did not have any direct influence over what happened, she eased my pain as much as she could. I told her that looking back at it now, if it hadn’t been for that I probably would have never made it, but she smiled and shook her head “You did all the hard work.” Maybe. My head had been hurting since she started talking fluently again, but I didn’t mind. She keeps having trouble getting my name right, she’s called me Jeff, John, and this session Bob I think. We had many laughs about this and I told her that I am having troubled adjusting to Lily too. At some point things got mushy, and she kissed me, and then kissed me again, and it got really steamy. She began to get really energetic about it and was starting to go farther than I really wanted to. I had her stop and placed the top of her dress back on which had fallen off at some point. I hadn’t hurt her feelings by doing this and she seemed to understand. She had become very playful recently, often making jokes at me that a normal person would find offensive. I often counter with another joke at her, and we both end up laughing.

We eventually finished some more tea at some point and went outside. While we were outside things still were very mushy at points, but she didn’t overdo it anymore like before. For a while we stood and talked, and at one point I got a very detailed view of her. Her dress had changed again, it was now not super fluffy or super skinny, but seemed to be in almost a right medium. Her hair had become more defined, and her face keeps getting more beautiful. At one point I gazed into her eyes, and thought to myself “What color are her eyes?” When she responded with a giggle “They’re Blue”. “Huh?” I said out loud, a little startled. Her eyes seemed to fill up with a deep blue like a container filling up with water. I could see them as clearly as everything else now.

Despite the mushy bits, I learned several things as we were talking outside. Until I came into her world, there were no other people who lived her other than her and her sister, and a few animals. The ship I’ve seen before that may have people on it wasn’t there, and the ugly creatures in the sea weren’t there. The one in particular that creeps me out is this giant angler fish that I always see. I think she said more about what they were but I’m having a hard time remembering. I learned that there is an animal resembling a “Deer” which Lily said herself. I think she can pull basic knowledge from me at times, like when I was trying to describe how when I was a midget with the mask it reminded me of a certain character from a certain video game. The answer was right there on my brain, but I couldn’t think of it when she said “Borderlands”. I asked her if she can just look at anything in my thoughts she wants, but she said she thinks it has to be related to what I’m thinking about, or something very basic. At one point I got an image of her sister and her. Lily had the usual green energy flowing from her hands, but her sister had RED energy from hers, and it didn’t seem to be anything like Lily’s. I kept wondering if they really were twins. I didn’t say anything to Lily about it, but we crossed gazes and I’m sure she knew what I was thinking.

At one point we laid down on our backs and looked into the sky, and Lily pointed out to me what looked like a shooting star. “Better make a wish” I said to her. She closed her eyes and made her wish, and I made mine which was “I hope Lily is always with me”. She jumped up quickly after she was finished and the sky erupted. It looked like the sky was either covered in shooting stars, or it was a meteor shower, I’m not sure which. Maybe that meant our wishes came true. I got up and we admired the sky, and she was walking around looking at it. We ended up close to the side of the house, but I could see the stump in the back. All of a sudden Lily cupped her hands around mine and breathed into them deeply, like you would when trying to write with your finger on a cold window. I began to float in the air and slowly float backwards, towards the house. I stopped moving backwards and before I knew it my back was glowing and two wings popped out. They were completely different from Lily’s, or at least in shape. They were still see-through.

Lily became so excited and sprouted her wings and flew up in the air. She began making circles around me and was laughing. I asked her how she did it, and she said she didn’t know it would work, but she tried it anyway. My wings disappeared shortly after, and I fell a short ways to the ground. Lily landed in front of me “Well that was exciting” I told her with a grin. Her wings disappeared, and she looked at me scoldingly as I opened my mouth, letting out a big yawn. “You’re exhausted, go to bed Drew.” After some slight denial of my tiredness, I gave in and we started to head back to the house. I saw that my other shoes were still laying against the stump, which I grabbed to take with me. I put my arm around her as we went back inside, and she told me I could sleep in her bed on the bottom because it’s more comfortable. I got situated in the bed and covered myself with the sheets. She opened the dresser across from the bed and began to change into her pajamas right in front of me. I blushed and covered my eyes, still not able to quite block everything. “You would, wouldn’t you?” She had her back turned to me, and without missing a beat in changing she said back with a chuckle “Yeah, I would”.

She finished changing into those pink pajamas again, still with those goofy looking animal slippers. I had another laugh at them as she kicked them off on the floor next to me. She kissed me goodnight and climbed into her top bunk. I didn’t get to hear her breathing this time, I feel asleep first.

• 2 weeks later...