What will my tulpa look like?

Slamamole

So..

I decided to make a tulpa, after spending way too much time reading as many things on this website, but I just can't seem to come up with a form.

I already made countless of drawings, just trying to visualize what he/she would look like, but without succes.

Now, I read that a lot of you guys came up with a tulpa before starting the process. Another group of people just started working on personality without having an idea of what the tulpa would look like.. Would this be an idea for me? I really plan to gain a life-long companion out of this, so I'm not planning on screwing up the appearance.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated :D.

Mole out

I created a tulpa that was initially without a form. Eventually my tulpa made themself a form, though it was unclear to me and this unusable for imposition. I later picked a form from media, rather than making an original one - this was much easier from a decisive point of view.

One big thing to bear in mind is that your tulpa's form will be changeable. You can pick one, then change it whenever you (or they) want to.

I created a tulpa that was initially without a form. Eventually my tulpa made themself a form, though it was unclear to me and this unusable for imposition. I later picked a form from media, rather than making an original one - this was much easier from a decisive point of view.

One big thing to bear in mind is that your tulpa's form will be changeable. You can pick one, then change it whenever you (or they) want to.

Thanks! This really helped.

My advice for you is to try picturing it in your head rather than on paper. If you have reference materials try glancing(not staring for minutes straight) at them multiple times every day for about 10-20 seconds till it is relatively easy to piece together the appearance you want in your mind. If you have multiple references with different features you want for your tulpa, you could try looking at them side by side and then imagining the merged features in your mind, (don't look at the images while doing this as it will be difficult to override the appearance of something you are currently seeing).

I'm pretty sure I started off with myself, then morphed the facial features around/eye shape, hair etc. Now I have Shin, who looks absolutely nothing like me.

My opinions are all subject to change.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

You could make a shapeshifter and just find what form she likes the best, I understand that usually works well. (I'm using "she" as a placeholder)

What I did (and am currently doing now) is I just force normally and narrate to my tulpa. But I also try to concentrate on her form and what I want it to look like while doing so. Though this may not be the best since it requires focusing on your wonderland (if you have one) and focusing on narrating and, concentrating on what your tulpa's form looks like.

But really do what feels best as Koji said.

hi