Ukai and Sarah

Ukai

I guess I'll go ahead and start up a progress report officially. It's just me with my one tulpa, Sarah. She's a human in her late teens with short brown hair and green eyes.

I started this adventure, into having a tulpa, with a bit of a catapult and I've only just realized such. See, for the past, oh say, six years, whenever I think about something, I would argue with myself. No matter what it is, I would try and talk myself into it. Over time this became more and more automatic. It was never yelling or fighting, more like a debate I guess. I've recently come to realize this is why Sarah was sentient and vocal so soon, and I'm excited to have her imposed.

Speaking of, we're on imposition right now. Maybe after that, or somewhere along the way, I'll find a way for her to talk on her too. Until then though, it's just me.

Sarah: Progress: Visualization: Complete, Vocalization: Complete, Sentience: Complete, Imposition: In Progress

"The plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time." - Fyodor Karamazov