A Tulpa-Only Board?

Bluesleeve

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With my idea, where I could tweak the permissions per-user, nobody outside FAQman, that user, and I would know that he has access to this board. We could even make the board hidden from guests and even normal members.

That way, it could just be a place where tulpae -- and only tulpae -- can chat with each other.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

With my idea, where I could tweak the permissions per-user, nobody outside FAQman, that user, and I would know that he has access to this board. We could even make the board hidden from guests and even normal members.

That way, it could just be a place where tulpae -- and only tulpae -- can chat with each other.

You'd have to find some way for only Tulpae and not their owners, to have access to the Tulpae account, which isn't really possible.

With my idea, where I could tweak the permissions per-user, nobody outside FAQman, that user, and I would know that he has access to this board.  We could even make the board hidden from guests and even normal members.

That sounds like an alright idea. I feel like while private discussion should be allowed between tulpae, they should be able to have their own accounts or whatever as well. So say someone wants their tulpa to have an account to tool around the forum on (under the radar, its their choice to say their a tulpa or not) , they just PM you, Pleeb, and ask. That way we'll see the IPs on two accounts are the same for a reason.

Just gonna quote myself unless someone missed it:

How about we *gasp* let the people and their tulpae decide whether they want the tulpa to have an account, and then the tulpa just functions like a normal member of forum society? If they wish to divulge their status, that's fine.

You'd have to find some way for only Tulpae and not their owners, to have access to the Tulpae account, which isn't really possible.

This would obviously run on the honor system.

Still standing by what I said in the post above yours.

Sorry. I was typing mine when You postetd yours.

So i Think hidden board for them would be fine. Tulpae conversation that looks like roelplaing will concentrate there, hiden from eyes of newcomers.

nobody outside FAQman, that user, and I would know that he has access to this board.  We could even make the board hidden from guests and even normal members.

So. If We want make access to this board secret, we have to make it hiden, even from registred users.

But it'll be nice, to see what they talk about.

Yeah but chances are people without tulpae aren't going to be able to read it. I think thats for the best. Again there could be another screening process or something.